PDA

View Full Version : LGS Crafting

Braegan
01-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Hey folks,

In regards to a DC focused spell casting FvS or Cleric what are some of the things I should be looking to craft?

Currently I am thinking of just Legendary versions of the same Heroic ones I crafted in the past:

Which would be a Wisdom weapon, a plus spell point item and a plus hit point item.

Anything I am missing?

Also what effects are folks looking at? With all the ways to be perma blurry and various displacement clickies already would it be worth it to craft something else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Livmo
01-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Ooops did not notice you put LGS in title. My bad. Keeping the info. below tho. Has anyone seen a double augment slot ring drop anywheres since U29 went live?

Also again sorry I did not catch LGS in title.

Hey folks,

In regards to a DC focused spell casting FvS or Cleric what are some of the things I should be looking to craft?

Currently I am thinking of just Legendary versions of the same Heroic ones I crafted in the past:

Which would be a Wisdom weapon, a plus spell point item and a plus hit point item.

Anything I am missing?

Also what effects are folks looking at? With all the ways to be perma blurry and various displacement clickies already would it be worth it to craft something else?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Atremus
01-14-2016, 02:29 PM
I am planning on a few things:

HP item (replacing old GS smoke bracers)
SP item (replacing Neck or goggle but I still like my Vission)
HP regen? Possibly on the neck or boot
Water stick with 14/7/2 Wis

Most of the time I still run with my TF Necro/evo kamas