PDA

View Full Version : Your Character is Still Being Saved - Sarlona

Eelario
12-20-2015, 10:17 PM
Been seeing this error on my main for the last several hours. Was able log in fine in early in the day today. One of my alts loaded and ran a few short quests without trouble. Please fix ... historical forum search seems to indicate that a server restart was the fix for this before.

Elaven
12-21-2015, 02:28 PM
Been seeing this error on my main for the last several hours. Was able log in fine in early in the day today. One of my alts loaded and ran a few short quests without trouble. Please fix ... historical forum search seems to indicate that a server restart was the fix for this before.

Having the same problem been a day now and i still can't play.

CS_Alkaid
12-21-2015, 05:49 PM

I believe I fixed you. If not, PM me the name of the character you can't log in to so I can take a look.

Eelario
12-21-2015, 06:14 PM
I believe I fixed you. If not, PM me the name of the character you can't log in to so I can take a look.

Yes, it is now fixed. Thanks.

CS_Alkaid
12-22-2015, 10:12 AM
No problem!

LordTigerDawn
12-22-2015, 10:13 AM
You are cool if you get this:

Silence in the Library.

CS_Alkaid
12-22-2015, 10:43 AM
Got a problem with archaeologists?

corrupting
12-22-2015, 04:46 PM
What about the trees? Who's in my TV?

Spoilers!

katranistas
12-31-2015, 10:05 AM
Hi! I have the same problem on my character "Omoshiroi", on Sarlona. It doesn't let me log in; it says "your caracter is still being saved" and when I try to reincarnate (still in +20 reencarnation process) it shows an error UNKNOWN and NO MORE SLOTS. :(

kunfet
08-08-2016, 01:02 PM
hi, i have a toon "fixerer" and i cant log him on too, it keeps saying your character is still being saved. i contacted turbine support and still i have no reply and still i cant use it... please help.

TPICKRELL
08-08-2016, 01:15 PM
hi, i have a toon "fixerer" and i cant log him on too, it keeps saying your character is still being saved. i contacted turbine support and still i have no reply and still i cant use it... please help.

This hasn't happened to me in a few months, but when it was happening, most of the time, I could hit the transport to Eberron button on the character load screen and that would get my toon unlocked. It seemed like something was messed up with the character loading into a specific public area and switching to load in a different public area cleared it up.

YMMV but worth a try.

kunfet
08-09-2016, 12:04 PM
This hasn't happened to me in a few months, but when it was happening, most of the time, I could hit the transport to Eberron button on the character load screen and that would get my toon unlocked. It seemed like something was messed up with the character loading into a specific public area and switching to load in a different public area cleared it up.

YMMV but worth a try.

i tried that and also tried logging on alt then back on him still nothing :<

vetchjones
11-17-2016, 03:18 AM

I'm having the same problem. I had to use task manager to quit after my main couldn't interact with the bank on the airship, couldn't log out, couldn't get off the ship. When I tried to relog, I got to a loading screen saying "cleaning up old connection". It took a long time to clean up. When I tried to log in Whitetights, I repeatedly saw the message "Your character is being saved". Another toon logged in fine, but into the Hall of Heroes, not from the airship where I logged out.

I tried using ipconfig/flushdns. I am back to "cleaning up old connection". Help! This is my main toon, my crafter, level 30 character.