PDA

View Full Version : Important Note About Store Transactions

Tolero
12-18-2015, 02:57 AM
Good morning! For players who had logged in during the short window between when the worlds opened from patch and when they were brought down for rollback, some DDO Store purchases may not appear on the rolled-back character(s). If you purchased a Store item during that window (between 2:45 PM - 4:57 PM Eastern Dec 17th) our support team will be able to assist you with unfulfilled purchases.

InsanityIsYourFriend
12-18-2015, 03:00 AM
Orien purchased from Zejack (if it matters)
Greater Epic Tome of Learning
Character Slot
3 Mirrors of Glamouring

Edwinge
12-18-2015, 03:02 AM
I redeemed the free sample of the week code earlier for the slayer boost which is now gone. The store tells me that code has already been activated. Will I also need to contact the support team?

rcmcneil
12-18-2015, 03:04 AM
Orien, bought the Greater Epic Tome of Learning that was on sale 75% off.

Elaven
12-18-2015, 03:08 AM
Bought a inventory slot on my Character Casterbott on Thelanis before servers went down and now it's gone.

Gleep_Wurp
12-18-2015, 03:11 AM
Good morning! For players who had logged in during the short window between when the worlds opened from patch and when they were brought down for rollback, some DDO Store purchases may not appear on the rolled-back character(s). If you purchased a Store item during that window (between 2:45 PM - 4:57 PM Eastern Dec 17th) our support team will be able to assist you with unfulfilled purchases.

so who do i contact? im not happy about losing the travelers box, that cost me a lot of turbine points

Orberron
12-18-2015, 03:12 AM
Brought an Greater Epic Tome of Learning on my character Arrithear on Ghallanda.

thomascoolone64
12-18-2015, 03:29 AM
Missing a Sovereign XP I on my character i had bought in this timeframe thanks!!
How long til we get our stuff back?

Thelanis/Titanlock

UurlockYgmeov
12-18-2015, 03:44 AM
Khyber - used code.

thomascoolone64
12-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Khyber - used code.

Rofl, that 500 TP Code you won off the DDO Stream :P

Silverleafeon
12-18-2015, 04:00 AM
I redeemed my email code before U29, however during that window of time, Fawngate of Khyber did spend 15 astral shards with House J's Fred on a feat swap of Ruin for Master of the Wild feat, which might not be a problem.

kharrnn
12-18-2015, 04:31 AM

Kharrnn
Orien server
Purchased a colossal augment bag and 3 inventory tabs

Isolde1
12-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Are we supposed to place an in game ticket? There isn't an option for store issues at this time. I will be at work later and had hoped to use my purchases this weekend. Since you took away the items can't you just refund the 225 DDO points so I can repurchase? You have the sales history.

Thanks,

Damaya of Cannith
Kalliopy of Orien
Damaya of Wayfinder

slarden
12-18-2015, 05:24 AM

Hi I had a complex set of feat changes on one of my characters and had to use AS since sibery's dragonshards can only be used once per 3 days.

I don't remember my AS balance. Can you tell me if my AS balance was restored to the original state or whether I need to contact account support regarding Astral Shards.

Rhunellin
12-18-2015, 06:22 AM
Are we supposed to place an in game ticket? There isn't an option for store issues at this time. I will be at work later and had hoped to use my purchases this weekend. Since you took away the items can't you just refund the 225 DDO points so I can repurchase? You have the sales history.

Thanks,

Damaya of Cannith
Kalliopy of Orien
Damaya of Wayfinder

Hello,

I purchased Greater Epic Tome of Learning to help me reach lv 30 and i made ingame ticket gameplay => item => missing/lost. Now i am waiting and made me mad because i will play without this boost.....

Isolde1
12-18-2015, 06:28 AM
Hello,

I purchased Greater Epic Tome of Learning to help me reach lv 30 and i made ingame ticket gameplay => item => missing/lost. Now i am waiting and made me mad because i will play without this boost.....

I hope I don't have to do that for each purchase. I made a purchase of a guild charter on each server. so does 3 servers = 3x the wait?

Rhunellin
12-18-2015, 06:33 AM
Obviously, no......I hope.

drowrogue
12-18-2015, 06:48 AM
I ran the two quests in Merida on EE before the worlds were taken down. I re-rolled each chest the max number of times looking for named items, and now these items have been removed from my inventory. As a result I want my AS back.

Rhunellin
12-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Hello,

After few hours (lots of demands who take time, i guess), i get an ingame gm inbox message with my store item. That's good !

chappyglass
12-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Bought a travelers trunk during that time period. Really hoping to get it back!

Demogoth on Khyber

vaniir1976
12-18-2015, 04:02 PM
I ran the two quests in Merida on EE before the worlds were taken down. I re-rolled each chest the max number of times looking for named items, and now these items have been removed from my inventory. As a result I want my AS back.

I did the same thing on my character Vanzik (Khyber server). It's be nice to get back the 120 astral shards....

PsychoBlonde
12-18-2015, 06:04 PM

I have a different (but related problem). I did a gold roll on daily dice and pulled a +7 upgrade con tome and a mirror of glamering. Is there any way for me to get those back pretty please? I doubt there's any record of it. :'(

PsychoBlonde
12-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Quick update, Rothgar fixed me up! :D Tyty.

Thoden
12-18-2015, 09:15 PM
I bought an epic heart of wood on the 16th, but my inventory was full (just emptied my TR cache, noobish I know). Received the usual note but despite relogging several times, it did not appear. This kept me from ETRing before the Update : (

GatekeeperPL
12-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Orien, purchased Greater Epic Tome of Learning , Demilich

GatekeeperPL
12-20-2015, 04:04 AM
Hello,
as I mentioned in my earlier post I lost Greater Tome of Epic Learning. I have already send 3 tickets to service during last 3 days and didnt get any answer. If I have to buy it again because You cannot return this item to me then I will do it, but PLease give me any answer. If You need more information to help me get this item back I will give it, but again I just need any response. Thank You.

DeCourcy
12-20-2015, 07:00 PM
Purchased 2000 astral shards on ghallanda. Had the shards before the servers were taken down. No shards when the server came back up. Transaction shows up in the account history.

uknowddo
12-21-2015, 12:34 PM
I have submitted tickets before & have had great service every time... Until now...

I bought the Greater Tome of Epic Learning 12/17/15 at 2:36pm
With the rollback the Tome was removed from my bank.
I submitted at ticket 12/18/15 at 8:11am (WB Games Customer Support: #24001-729708)
I have sent several follow up responses.
I bought another Greater Tome of Epic Learning because I hit 20.

PLEASE refund the 323 TP from my original purchase.

vaniir1976
12-22-2015, 07:16 AM
I did the same thing on my character Vanzik (Khyber server). It's be nice to get back the 120 astral shards....

Where are we supposed to go for resolution of these issues???

I would submit an in-game ticket however, I've been informed by a GM that this is not the right forum to discuss account issues such as this. I tried calling Turbine support yesterday (who seems to have VERY limited hours) and was on hold for over an hour THEN disconnected without a human ever picking up the line.

This is VERY frustrating.........

Delling87
12-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Purchased 2000 astral shards on ghallanda. Had the shards before the servers were taken down. No shards when the server came back up. Transaction shows up in the account history.

Same, except 3000 on Cannith. Upgraded my guild and then the servers rolled back. Back to prepurchase astral shards, pre-log in guild, but post-purchase TP (which is remarkable as I purchased the TP just before purchasing the shards...). -_- Submitted a store ticket and have heard nothing.

DeCourcy
12-22-2015, 01:16 PM
Can we please get an update on when we can expect resolution on these issues? I understand that you are probably inundated with tickets, and that it is the holidays, but at least give us a time frame.

Murgyver
12-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Epic Tome of Greater Learning

Murgyver Dorien- Orien

Nazzat
12-22-2015, 06:13 PM
I bought a tome of supremacy +5 to +6 stat and did not receive it in my inventory. I have a email receipt stating I purchased it. I have never posted on the forums and I saw this thread with this problem, so I thought I would post. That is how well its been for me with problems with DDO, I have had a few bumps in the road but this is the first of its kind for me. (DDO store bought item) 4045 turbine points. (Well I have just been notified, I did not check my collectable bags, my mistake.) Thanks for the clarification GM +sparker+ Merry Christmas.

Krelar
12-22-2015, 06:26 PM
I bought a tome of supremacy +5 to +6 stat and did not receive it in my inventory. I have a email receipt stating I purchased it. I have never posted on the forums and I saw this thread with this problem, so I thought I would post. That is how well its been for me with problems with DDO, I have had a few bumps in the road but this is the first of its kind for me. (DDO store bought item) 4045 turbine points.

Check your ingredient bags. For some reason, some store bought are considered ingredients and can be auto-collect into the bag.

DeCourcy
12-28-2015, 11:12 AM
So it has now been over a week, and I for one haven't had any response to my ticket, except for the auto-response "someone will contact you shortly." When can we expect these issues to be resolved? Or at least some further communication regarding the delay?

Thanks

Grimgnaw
12-29-2015, 10:19 AM
I would like to know when I will get contacted for my issues I purchased adventure packs on Nov. 6 2015, Nov 26 2015, Dec 24 2015 and can not do most of the quests in forgotten realms I sent screen shots of my history of purchases to you and still have not received any replay beyond the auto reply WB Games Customer Support: #24001-732493
I have never had a issue with TP points not unlocking quests in the past If you do not reply soon. Will you cancel my ticket? soon 2 days and counting for me. I have 2 accounts with this issue please reply to tickets.

mrjosom
01-08-2016, 01:37 AM

Khyber: Well, seems that the problem persist. This morning, 01/08/2016 08.16 local(GMT+1) i've purchased a +7 supreme upgrading tome, but i'm not finding it in my inventory. Try to disconnect and log back in again but nothing happens. Sent ticket, waiting for support.

Shunlee123
01-09-2016, 10:48 PM
Khyber: Well, seems that the problem persist. This morning, 01/08/2016 08.16 local(GMT+1) i've purchased a +7 supreme upgrading tome, but i'm not finding it in my inventory. Try to disconnect and log back in again but nothing happens. Sent ticket, waiting for support.

It may be in the ingredient bag. Please check.

theus
01-12-2016, 02:01 PM
I have submitted tickets before & have had great service every time... Until now...

I bought the Greater Tome of Epic Learning 12/17/15 at 2:36pm
With the rollback the Tome was removed from my bank.
I submitted at ticket 12/18/15 at 8:11am (WB Games Customer Support: #24001-729708)
I have sent several follow up responses.
I bought another Greater Tome of Epic Learning because I hit 20.

PLEASE refund the 323 TP from my original purchase.

same here, bought 3 mirrors of glamering and lost them after the rollback
have send tickets and no answers
have posted on forum and no answers

PLEASE refund the 477TP i spend for NOTHING