PDA

View Full Version : Server Restart: Thelanis - 3:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) Tuesday, December 1st

Cordovan
12-01-2015, 01:33 PM
We are restarting Thelanis at 3:00 PM Eastern today to address an issue preventing some people from accessing their airships.

Makdar
12-01-2015, 02:16 PM
We are restarting Thelanis at 3:00 PM Eastern today to address an issue preventing some people from accessing their airships.

Well, at least we received an in-game notice of 9 seconds. Gave me enough time to type in, "Doh!" at my group's end fight in 'Through a Mirror Darkly' before the game went dark. Nice.

wiliamsane
12-01-2015, 02:17 PM
I mean no offence but 15min late and with epic 30s warning time is just outrageous ..

FifthTime
12-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Well, at least we received an in-game notice of 9 seconds. Gave me enough time to type in, "Doh!" at my group's end fight in 'Through a Mirror Darkly' before the game went dark. Nice.

I think 9 seconds is being generous. I'd say more like 3.

I'd be upset if I had been in a quest for half an hour already and had been using consumables...

Oh well. I've been meaning to download a new game anyway.

Shindurza
12-01-2015, 02:20 PM

I am tri-boxing, and at work. Spent hours in Through a Mirror Darkly as well. All chests, all optionals, everything done. Buffing before the final and received the 30 second warning followed by a 9 second warning.

WhiiteWolf
12-01-2015, 02:21 PM
There was a warning??????? I was at end fight myself with a group the LOD chain, and I didn't even see a Red Letter Warning, and we were almost done too.

ARGH!!!!!! Those warnings would have been nice to have, to log into the forums during a big end fight battle I just couldn't do it.

Cheers!

Cordovan
12-01-2015, 02:29 PM
Thelanis has reopened. Reminder that it can take up to an hour for airship amenities to repopulate.