PDA

View Full Version : not new player but new to grouping help

rlarge
12-01-2015, 10:30 AM
I am starting to group my three accounts for tri boxing. I am t rying to add another to t he t wo already in the group. the party is 1-5 for 3 toons. I have t he third toon try to g et in t he party but the join request does not show up for party toon to accept.

So I thought I would delete t he party and start over. however, I can find no way to actually delete t he party. what am I missing?

Grailhawk
12-01-2015, 10:33 AM
In the upper left hand corner where the names of the other toons in the party are at right click and select leave party.

Question is the one toon that cant be added still on snowy side korthos?

rlarge
12-01-2015, 10:35 AM
ah ha!! I am very stupid sometimes. er most of time. t y I will try that.

rlarge
12-01-2015, 10:38 AM
nope that was not it. I think I have the party all messed up. how can I totally drop[ t he party and start over?

edit: actually I can see the other toons but cannot enter at elite level quest. I have my vip toon start it and enter . second t oon can enter at elite but new level 4 toon cannot. only one vip other f2p

new toon can only enter at normal. thus I believe she is not in group.

Grailhawk
12-01-2015, 10:42 AM
nope that was not it. I think I have the party all messed up. how can I totally drop[ t he party and start over?

you will have to do it one toon at a time there is no way to just disband an entire party.

Te leader of the party can kick other members out so that make it some what easier.

Also note that you can not leave or kick a party member out while in a dungeon.

Grailhawk
12-01-2015, 10:43 AM
edit: actually I can see the other toons but cannot enter at elite level quest. I have my vip toon start it and enter . second t oon can enter at elite but new level 4 toon cannot. only one vip other f2p

Are you sure that all toons have access to the dungeon? Is it a f2p quest?

rlarge
12-01-2015, 10:46 AM
yes it is korthos island quest. so how do I kick toons from party and then start over?

Grailhawk
12-01-2015, 10:56 AM
yes it is korthos island quest. so how do I kick toons from party and then start over?

1 make sure all characters are out of the quest
2 go to character with the star (leader of the party)
3 right click each players name
4 select option to remove player (I believe the exact wording is "remove player for group" but could be wrong on that)

Note if one some of the toons are on "snowy side" Korthos and other toons are on "sunny side" Korthos they will not beable to group together.

"snowy side" Korthos in the village you will see snow coming down
"sunny side" Korthos in the village you will not see snow coming down

rlarge
12-01-2015, 11:24 AM
ok I "think" I started the party with a different toon and two of the current 3 are in a group with a different toon. the one that can not get in the quest at elite is the new toon. logging out does not seem to change party status. No one seems to have a star. I apologize for bothering you so much. no one is in a quest atm. all are standing outside. there must be some way to start over with no one in any party but I can not seem to find it. as I mentioned this is only the second time for me grouping/starting group so am very lost.

Grailhawk
12-01-2015, 11:28 AM
ok I "think" I started the party with a different toon and two of the current 3 are in a group with a different toon. the one that can not get in the quest at elite is the new toon. logging out does not seem to change party status. No one seems to have a star. I apologize for bothering you so much. no one is in a quest atm. all are standing outside. there must be some way to start over with no one in any party but I can not seem to find it. as I mentioned this is only the second time for me grouping/starting group so am very lost.

Each toon should have the option to leave the party, do that and then start over.

rlarge
12-01-2015, 11:33 AM
ok I clicked off the looking for party on each toon. I am going to log for now and let whatever is left of my brain think about this. t hank you for taking time to help me. it may work now but no time to try it till later..

rlarge
12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
woot! thx Grailhawk. your last post did it. all better now. hopefully I can do it again next time. :)

UurlockYgmeov
12-01-2015, 08:19 PM
could also type in chat "/party leave"

rlarge
12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
well that sounds good too. that gets rid of the two not starting the party but does it get rid of the starter?? just asking as I do not know.