PDA

View Full Version : Server Maintenance: Cannith - Friday, 4:00 PM Eastern

Cordovan
11-13-2015, 02:23 PM
We are performing some maintenance on Cannith starting at 4:00 PM Eastern today to resolve some lag-related issues on the server. This should not impact log-in, but players may experience some in-game slowness and hitching as we do rolling restarts of the various server instances.

moomooprincess
11-13-2015, 02:31 PM
The way I read this, I can still be logged into Cannith, but at some point in time, the server instance or instances(if I move around) will be rolled back.

I think I won't play on Cannith.

Cordovan
11-13-2015, 02:32 PM
The way I read this, I can still be logged into Cannith, but at some point in time, the server instance or instances(if I move around) will be rolled back.

I think I won't play on Cannith.

No, not rolled back. We're basically making a bit less hardware available at one time while we reboot the various servers that act as the Cannith server.

Ron_P
11-13-2015, 02:57 PM
We got a message to logout 15mins prior to the indicated time, so I guess this server re-boot is more difficult than they expected!! :confused:

ThrillKillCultist
11-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Any idea how long the restarts will take ? I just logged off and wanted to know when I'm good to log back in again roughly.

Silverleafeon
11-13-2015, 09:57 PM
No, not rolled back. We're basically making a bit less hardware available at one time while we reboot the various servers that act as the Cannith server.

Sure will be glad to get new hardware...

dontmater
11-13-2015, 09:59 PM
feel free to look in on khyber, its been laggy too.
makes me feel like my tablets in power save mode.
others have been complaining too

Nascoe
11-14-2015, 03:35 PM
feel free to look in on khyber, its been laggy too.
makes me feel like my tablets in power save mode.
others have been complaining too

Agree. I have seen issues on Sarlona and today even on Wayfinder! Oh, and my friend got locked out of the game when he logged off to switch to Eveningstar - hasn't been able to get back in for almost half an hour alreadyy now!