18 Arti . : Heighten Spell
21 Epic . : Overwhelming Critical
24 Epic . : Combat Archery
26 Destiny: Perfect Single Weapon Fighting
27 Epic . : Improved Precise Shot
28 Destiny: Doubleshot

Enhancements (80 AP)

Dwarf (14 AP)
Dwarven Toughness, Dwarven Constitution, Dwarven Toughness II, Dwarven Constitution II, Dwarven Toughness III
Axe Training, Dwarven Armor Mastery III
Axe Training

Battle Engineer (44 AP)
Battle Engineer, Infused Weapons, Infused Armor, Infused Weapons II, Infused Armor II
Crossbow Training, Field Engineer III, Thermal Venting III
Crossbow Training, Damage Boost III, Thaumaturgical Conduits III
Crossbow Training, Arcane Capacitors, Intelligence
Crossbow Training, Endless Fusilade, Rune Arm Overcharge, Arcane Capacitors, Intelligence
Rune Arm Overcharge, Tactical Mobility

Harper Agent (22 AP)
Agent of Good I, Intelligence
Traveler's Toughness II, Strategic Combat
Versatile Adept III, Know the Angles III
Versatile Adept III, Strategic Combat, Intelligence
Magic of Austerity

Destiny (24 AP)

Shirardi Champion
Stay Frosty II, Dexterity
Prism, Fey Form II, Dexterity
Rainbow
Double Rainbow, Stay Good II, In the Weeds III
Stand and Deliver, Nerve Venom III

Twists of Fate (8 fate points)
Rejuvenation cocoon
Imp. Power Attack (Tier 2 Dreadnought)

Thoden
11-08-2015, 11:06 PM
I''m inclined to think IPS should be taken much earlier. With no THF for glancing blows, you will want some form of AOE damage, no? I'm also not sure if I would take construct essence in any case. Maybe drop that and get some of your heroic feats earlier? Maybe you could take IPS instead of power attack at 12. Or, just take Precision instead.

Some thoughts : )

Enderoc
11-09-2015, 07:24 PM
I''m inclined to think IPS should be taken much earlier. With no THF for glancing blows, you will want some form of AOE damage, no? I'm also not sure if I would take construct essence in any case. Maybe drop that and get some of your heroic feats earlier? Maybe you could take IPS instead of power attack at 12. Or, just take Precision instead.

Some thoughts : )

Most Rune arms are AOE and do more damage why would you give that up for THF? Perhaps you miss the fact the Dwarven Axe granted with a single fighter level for dwarves gives glancing blows? And between you and I, GSWF hits faster than GTHF doesn't it?

"Rune Arms can be used in the offhand (with a crossbow). The Rune arm has unique magical properties such as: Imbuing magical weapon damage to the main hand weapon attacks (and glancing blows with proficient Dwarven War Axe or Bastard Sword use), magical enhancements, and being modifiable via the Cannith Crafting system." from- http://ddowiki.com/page/Rune_Arm

Meaning you can add even more effects with Cannith Crafting as though you were dual wielding using spellsticks or whatever you so decide. Also meaning besides your other magical effects from your weapon, your rune arm also imbues extra damage from glancing blows.

PS- Construct Essence is essential for casting heals on yourself unless you want to lob potions all day.

As far as precision there are five words I can give you to craft for your repeater....Holy Burst of Improved Destruction.Effect: On Hit: Your target gains a stack of Armor Destruction. (-1 penalty to Armor Class, -1% of its Fortification. 20 second duration. Stacks up to 15 times.) This effect may trigger once every second.

So if it stacks with precision so be it, maybe its good to take when you are not being mobbed and want to kite everything.

Systern
11-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Typically in DDO you get better results going all-in on one style, than splitting your efforts between two. How do you see yourself splitting your time between the d-axe and repeater? If you're planning on being primarily melee but using the repeater in situations where you need some safety/kiting/aoe then...

I agree with Thoden. I'd recommend swapping IPS and IC:Ranged. You'll want the "aoe" of IPS while fishing for rainbow and nerve venom procs more than you'll need the repeater's relatively average crit profile (10%/x2) improved.

Is Shiradi the best destiny for you? Rainbow does not proc on melee. The destiny has no synergy with the SWF fighting style. D-axe and Rune arm do not count as dual wielding.
With Insightful Reflexes and Strategic Combat, 4 destiny points into Dexterity is literally just +1 AC and +1 Open Lock. If you're going with the "repeater for CC/AOE" motif, spending those points on Pin and Otto's Whistler works better towards that goal.

You only need 7 ranks of Balance to qualify for gSWF. An extra 2 points into jump may be nicer.

Taking Construct Essence but not taking the T5 weapon bond enhancement seems like an odd choice. That's a lot of damage you're leaving on the table. Construct Essence, as Thoden pointed out, is not generally considered a good feat. You heal yourself poorly with weak repair spells, and make the job tougher for those suited to healing to heal you as well. You don't take Quicken for in-combat panic healing. You're going to have full ranks of UMD and bonuses to the scrolls and wands just from being an arti. I've always found that jumping around heal-scrolling or wand whipping was sufficient for my ranged arti builds, but of course, they may not be enough for a melee build.

Repeaters on Artis currently underperform majorly when compared to them on mechanic rogues. Going back to what I said about going all-in on one style, you may find you have greater success dropping the ranged feats for cleave/great cleave and using Dreadnaught, Fury, or Crusader instead of Shiradi.... but that's essentially a different build.

Thoden
11-10-2015, 08:24 PM
If you you drop some of your ranged capability, you can use SWF and THF. Get the glsacing blows and the attack speed. AFAIK, SWF is only mutually exclusive with TWF. I might be wrong...

Enderoc
11-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Forgive me, I just realized two handed fighting affects cleaves from bastard swords and dwarven axes. I thought you had to take TWF or SWF to get the most of them, I was wrong.

DrWily
11-22-2015, 05:47 PM
If you you drop some of your ranged capability, you can use SWF and THF. Get the glsacing blows and the attack speed. AFAIK, SWF is only mutually exclusive with TWF. I might be wrong...

Yeah, you are. SWF cannot be taken if you have TWF or THF.