PDA

View Full Version : Open TR cache button

Robai
11-02-2015, 03:45 PM
TR Cache
1) Please, Devs, I don't need to open TR cache each time I open bank.
Make a button for that, please.
The problem is LAG while waiting for TR cache to open (unlike for bank/shared bank, which are fast even if they are max upgraded and full).

2) Optional requests (very important and was asked many times though):
- please add search bar
- please sort items by level (ascending or descending, just anything)
- please add filters by slot (belts, rings, boots, etc.), I mean check boxes (not selected by default, which means it will list all the items by default)

Shared Bank
3) Another optional requests:
- please open THE LAST page of shared bank by default (so that you don't have to turn all the pages of shared bank until you can take out the last item you put there, not to mention the timer for turning pages)
- please add filters by slot

EllisDee37
11-02-2015, 03:56 PM
/signed

cdbd3rd
11-02-2015, 04:01 PM
/SIGNED!

(caps intentional)

I may be done TRing probably, but remember how irritating that was.

...and the loading last-page-first of Shared/Craft banks would be VERY helpful.

Bird
11-03-2015, 07:23 AM
That would be awesome!
Please!

JOTMON
11-03-2015, 08:42 AM
TR Cache
The problem is LAG while waiting for TR cache to open (unlike for bank/shared bank, which are fast even if they are max upgraded and full).

- please add search bar
- please add filters by slot (belts, rings, boots, etc.), I mean check boxes (not selected by default, which means it will list all the items by default)

Shared Bank
- please open THE LAST page of shared bank by default (so that you don't have to turn all the pages of shared bank until you can take out the last item you put there, not to mention the timer for turning pages)

+1 for an excellent post. these changes would make many people happy.

Trogloditas
11-06-2015, 02:50 AM
/signed
This would be life saver.

RD2play
11-06-2015, 04:29 AM
YES! Signed!

Especially 3 ! Inverted list please!, it would make the game so much better in terms of item swapping and it will reduce the load on the servers because you don't need to load all pages in the shared bank! every time you need to swap one item! Also it will reduce the amount of clicks needed which is always a good thing considering RSI and such!

Requiro
11-06-2015, 06:56 AM
TR Cache

- please add search bar

Shared Bank

All YES! and /signed

Unfortunately, For Devs is marginal priority.
I made similar threat some time ago. No respond from Devs (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461611-Bank)

Tom116
11-06-2015, 07:25 AM
TR Cache

- please add search bar

Shared Bank

Agree, all 3 would be much appreciated

Miow
11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
/signed
This would be life saver.

And probably cut down on lag.

Do it!

Faltout
11-06-2015, 08:13 AM
Excellent ideas. /signed

Dandonk
11-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Oh, yes, this would be awesome.

Augon
11-06-2015, 09:13 AM
/signed

#3 needs to work on the Shared Crafting bank as well. And I'd love to see it sortable as well in some way.
For the current event, there is no search term I can use to show just the ingredients from Revels. SO I have to flip through page after page to get to the last page.

DareDelvis
11-06-2015, 09:51 AM
Great ideas!

How about also fixing whatever the heck causes my bank to immediately close the first time I open it? :)

Slanesh21
11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
/signedPlease improve the performance of the TR cache. It takes me nearly one hour to clear it at the end of a life. That is not acceptable for a game thats concept lies in TR'ing over and over again. It's the thing I hate most about TR'ing sorting the TR cache. Optional wish: Why can't we keep our stuff in there? Make it just like an ER where you can keep your stuff in the bank.Please! Please! Pretty pretty please!

cdbd3rd
11-10-2015, 02:42 PM
...Optional wish: Why can't we keep our stuff in there? Make it just like an ER where you can keep your stuff in the bank.Please! Please! Pretty pretty please!

Main problem with that is that lots of folks would keep dumping their gear & debris in there TR after TR and the thing would grow... "huge". Then there'd be the ones who would make it their mission to see just how much junk they could stuff into that trunk before it breaks/overflows.

CThruTheEgo
11-10-2015, 05:12 PM
/signed,
/signed,
and /signed.

/signed to all. All great quality of life suggestions.

SoVeryBelgian
11-16-2015, 09:47 PM
/signed

For sure.

It's hella annoying, yo.

Certon
11-18-2015, 02:20 PM
This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

TitusOvid
11-18-2015, 03:16 PM
/signed 3times

Dear Devs,
these suggestions come up every few weeks. seems that peeps are not getting used to it or still feel it should be improved. You have a lot on your platter I guess but consider improving already installed features over new features sometimes.

UurlockYgmeov
11-18-2015, 03:28 PM
decent suggestion and the 'open' button should be easy enough to implement.

MarDeRoam
11-18-2015, 04:00 PM
/signed cause, yes!

dunklezhan
11-18-2015, 04:02 PM
QoL changes. We love them. They happen only when devs have time but please - put these ones on the list.

Hephaistor
11-19-2015, 09:15 AM
TR Cache

Seems logical.

TitusOvid
11-21-2015, 06:31 PM
bump

Son_of_the_South
11-22-2015, 02:23 AM
All suggestions are excellent. I've also requested a searchable TR cache as have many others.

Be good to even get a developers comment on this.

Hobgoblin
11-22-2015, 02:40 AM
All suggestions are excellent. I've also requested a searchable TR cache as have many others.

Be good to even get a developers comment on this.

good sir, are expecting the all mighty devs to take off from there game of pacman to deign to answer your question.

for shame.

^ this was a joke just a joke please don't ban me!

for the tr cache, i would like 3 things. this may or may not be possible but

1. for the love of llolth, don't open it till i want it open! it can sometimes on a bad day take up to a min to open my bank!

2. let me search my tr cache - ie type in shard and it brings all my different shards of power!

3. organize button alphabetically, horizontally, by level - all would be nice.

TitusOvid
12-02-2015, 10:09 AM
bump

Bird
12-09-2015, 05:36 AM
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/3734466+_ca04ac3b9888649cac0892cb71c43c0d.jpg

Amundir
12-09-2015, 11:40 AM
/signed

many players have asked for search/sorting ability in these. it's a clear win. i don't know of any one who you'd upset by doing this stuff. how often can you say that?

ssgcmwatson
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
/signed

TitusOvid
01-31-2016, 02:48 PM
bump bump bump bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXhChNKpXek