PDA

View Full Version : Downtime Notice: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) Wednesday, October 28th

Cordovan
10-27-2015, 02:43 PM
Update: The game worlds are open! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game! Also, The Night Revels is live!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, October 28th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for a hotfix. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Hotfix notes:

Feats

Improved Critical now works on attacks with no weapons like unarmed, handwraps, and Druid animal forms.
Heavy Armor fighter feats now work on Warforged with Adamantine Armor.

Quests and Adventure Areas

The Night Revels

Fixed an issue that could cause Kobolds Newest Ringleader and Under New Ravagement to complete too early.
The Reveler's Regalia's Night Horrors clickie now has its correct 90-second duration.
House Jorasco will now create new instances with lower populations to improve performance issues near the entrance to Delera's Graveyard.
The Draught of Midnight will now provide more Darkest Chocolate while in Delera's Graveyard.
Candy tooltips now accurately describe their duration and cooldown.
Fixed an issue that could cause the quests to become stuck on certain objectives if monsters were killed too quickly.
The Reveler's Regalia now displays properly on Half Orcs and Purple Dragon Knights.
The Hat of the Night Hag now displays correctly on Sun Elves and elves.

Cordovan
10-27-2015, 02:43 PM
We intend to have The Night Revels open when the worlds reopen tomorrow as well.

Saekee
10-27-2015, 02:45 PM
We intend to have The Night Revels open when the worlds reopen tomorrow as well.

was just planning to ask this

patang01
10-27-2015, 02:59 PM

Sweet (chocolate pralines)!!!!

UurlockYgmeov
10-27-2015, 03:17 PM
The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, October 28th from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for a hotfix. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Hotfix notes:

Feats

Improved Critical now works on attacks with no weapons like unarmed, handwraps, and Druid animal forms.

The Night Revels

Fixed an issue that could cause Kobolds Newest Ringleader and Under New Ravagement to complete too early.
The Reveler's Regalia's Night Horrors clickie now has its correct 90-second duration.
House Jorasco will now create new instances with lower populations to improve performance issues near the entrance to Delera's Graveyard.
The Draught of Midnight will now provide more Darkest Chocolate while in Delera's Graveyard.
Fixed an issue that could cause the quests to become stuck on certain objectives if monsters were killed too quickly.
The Reveler's Regalia now displays properly on Half Orcs and Purple Dragon Knights.

Sweet! (chocolate covered ants!) Triple bonus score (fixes, release notes ahead of release, and TNR opening!

virtualgib
10-27-2015, 03:30 PM
And they're adding the mabar tomes to the loot tables, right?

sjbb87
10-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Hotfix notes:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZlPBftUstwZsM4LCw_MVHyyEa5pdXb n_6joeRprlFqSx4xOCbRQ

bolo745
10-27-2015, 04:40 PM
Dear friends, I want to comment a very serious mistake that is happening with the attitude of the game's administrators in relation gameplay of the players, I am reporting this because I consider wrong. Lately the game has had many stops for maintenance. The problem is not that the problem is that always occurs to maintenance for some event, like in the last 30 days I noticed that in the middle of some event had interruption for maintenance. Today, I am faced once again with this error and could not help but comment. I am just completing these informations to better assign and help grow the server and administrative magnification thematic of the game. I hope that with my opinion I may be helping or perhaps depending up helping.
Already worked as an administrative assistant and am currently Networks Coordinator of two Internet providers.
I'm just stating my views regarding the attitude and Effects of maintenance being held during gameplay period, ie the time the player excited to play any specific event he is faced with a maintenance. This is ugly. Please. An advice. Maintenance is always done with three days notice of the minimum.
The only occurrence is run at the last minute if the problem is critical. I hope this helps.
Translated into google translator.

Prezado's amigos, quero comentar um erro gravissimo que esta ocorrendo com a atitude dos administradores do jogo em relacao de jogabilidade dos jogadores, estou relatando isso pois eu considero errado. Ultimamente o jogo tem tido muitas paradas para manutencao. O problema nao é esse, o problema é que sempre ocorre a manutencao durante algum evento, igual nos ultimos 30 dias reparei que no meio de algum evento tinha interrupcao para manutencao. Hoje, me deparo mais uma vez com esse erro e nao consegui deixar de comentar. Eu estou apenas concluindo essas informacoes para melhor atribuir e ajudar no crescimento do servidor e da ampliacao administrativa tematica do jogo. Espero que com minha opiniao eu possa estar ajudando ou talvez dependendo ate auxiliando.
Ja trabalhei como auxiliar administrativo e atualmente sou Coordenador de Redes de dois provedores de internet.
Estou apenas expondo minhas opinioes em relação a atitude e consequencia das manutencoes sendo ocorrida durante o periodo de jogabilidade, ou seja, na hora que o player empolga em jogar em algum evento especifico ele se depara com uma manutencao. Isso é feio. Por favor. Um conselho. Manutencao é sempre feita com 3 dias no minimo de aviso.
A ocorrencia so é executa em cima da hora se o problema for critico. Espero ter ajudado.
Traduzido no google tradutor.

sjbb87
10-27-2015, 06:17 PM
Dear friends, I want to comment a very serious mistake that is happening with the attitude of the game's administrators in relation gameplay of the players, I am reporting this because I consider wrong. Lately the game has had many stops for maintenance. The problem is not that the problem is that always occurs to maintenance for some event, like in the last 30 days I noticed that in the middle of some event had interruption for maintenance. Today, I am faced once again with this error and could not help but comment. I am just completing these informations to better assign and help grow the server and administrative magnification thematic of the game. I hope that with my opinion I may be helping or perhaps depending up helping.
Already worked as an administrative assistant and am currently Networks Coordinator of two Internet providers.
I'm just stating my views regarding the attitude and Effects of maintenance being held during gameplay period, ie the time the player excited to play any specific event he is faced with a maintenance. This is ugly. Please. An advice. Maintenance is always done with three days notice of the minimum.
The only occurrence is run at the last minute if the problem is critical. I hope this helps.
Translated into google translator.

Prezado's amigos, quero comentar um erro gravissimo que esta ocorrendo com a atitude dos administradores do jogo em relacao de jogabilidade dos jogadores, estou relatando isso pois eu considero errado. Ultimamente o jogo tem tido muitas paradas para manutencao. O problema nao é esse, o problema é que sempre ocorre a manutencao durante algum evento, igual nos ultimos 30 dias reparei que no meio de algum evento tinha interrupcao para manutencao. Hoje, me deparo mais uma vez com esse erro e nao consegui deixar de comentar. Eu estou apenas concluindo essas informacoes para melhor atribuir e ajudar no crescimento do servidor e da ampliacao administrativa tematica do jogo. Espero que com minha opiniao eu possa estar ajudando ou talvez dependendo ate auxiliando.
Ja trabalhei como auxiliar administrativo e atualmente sou Coordenador de Redes de dois provedores de internet.
Estou apenas expondo minhas opinioes em relação a atitude e consequencia das manutencoes sendo ocorrida durante o periodo de jogabilidade, ou seja, na hora que o player empolga em jogar em algum evento especifico ele se depara com uma manutencao. Isso é feio. Por favor. Um conselho. Manutencao é sempre feita com 3 dias no minimo de aviso.
A ocorrencia so é executa em cima da hora se o problema for critico. Espero ter ajudado.
Traduzido no google tradutor.

About this

Essa manutenção é apenas um reparo rápido e é para lançar o evento....
O evento Oficialmente não esta no ar ainda...

EnziteBob
10-27-2015, 06:24 PM

Hotfix notes:

Feats

The Night Revels

Are you increasing the drop-rate of ingredients. Especially the chocolate and treats you get from the quests. I would really like to more more than one item this go around.

Hobgoblin
10-27-2015, 07:58 PM
will this fix the store?

Ovrad
10-27-2015, 09:16 PM

..wait, so what are the real numbers then?

skaught78
10-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Dear sir cordovan sir. please make it so that the dinging goes away whenever someone gets chocolate. It is enough to drive a person mad... sir

sjbb87
10-27-2015, 11:09 PM
..wait, so what are the real numbers then?

live
60 min buff 120 min col

fix
5 min buff 10 min col

Ovrad
10-28-2015, 01:12 AM
live
60 min buff 120 min col

fix
5 min buff 10 min col

Thank you for the answer.

Bummer, a 60 mins buff would've been great.

morkahn82
10-28-2015, 02:28 AM

Wohoooooo!
Party on!

Steelstar
10-28-2015, 05:07 AM
live
60 min buff 120 min col

fix
5 min buff 10 min col

The tool tip was fixed, like the release note says. The 60 min buff / 120 min cool down was working as intended. The tool tip now shows that.

HuneyMunster
10-28-2015, 07:26 AM

GMT is 12:34pm and servers went down at 12pm GMT. The time should be shown as -4 GMT.

morkahn82
10-28-2015, 08:02 AM
is 8am-12pm a duration of 4 hours or 16 hours? german got that 00:00-23:59 thingy.

edit: nvm got it googled, should be noon, 4 hours.

pelaaja
10-28-2015, 08:05 AM
is 8am-12pm a duration of 4 hours or 16 hours? german got that 00:00-23:59 thingy.

It's 4 hours. 12 pm = 12:00, 12 am = 0:00

Also, Elf AA T5 crit multiplier not getting fixed in this hotfix? I recalled that was not working atm.

sargon007
10-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Downtime Notice: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) Wednesday, October 28th. As just a side note daylight saving times continue till Nov 1. So current eastern time is -4 GMT. Except the new convention is to call it UTC, I am however a throwback and prefer Zulu.

Eryhn
10-28-2015, 08:27 AM
The tool tip was fixed, like the release note says. The 60 min buff / 120 min cool down was working as intended. The tool tip now shows that.

wait, what, srsly? well, cool stry.

do they reset their timer if you log out and back in?

that way i would get used to purging my memory leak every 60mins, double benefits ...

Cordovan
10-28-2015, 09:11 AM
The game worlds are open! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game! Also, The Night Revels is live!

Eryhn
10-28-2015, 09:34 AM
since I usually fret about stuff i dislike for once I shall go on a limb and say "well done on the fast uptime" before even loggin in and sniffing the air :D

UurlockYgmeov
10-28-2015, 09:49 AM
The game worlds are open! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game! Also, The Night Revels is live!

Hit a top hat here: early release notes, early start of The Night Revels, and early back up!

ahpook
10-28-2015, 10:03 AM
Thank you for the answer.

Why would you thank someone who doesn't know anything for a made up (wrong) answer?

Systern
10-28-2015, 11:25 AM

Silence of the Tasty Hams doesn't state its duration. If it's a Caster Level 1 "Arti Elemental Weapons" that does negative damage, with a 5 minute duration, and 1 use per day/rest... that's kinda icky.

Loromir
10-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Silence of the Tasty Hams doesn't state its duration. If it's a Caster Level 1 "Arti Elemental Weapons" that does negative damage, with a 5 minute duration, and 1 use per day/rest... that's kinda icky.

I was going on the assumption it would last until resting at a shrine or exiting a quest.

LrdSlvrhnd
10-28-2015, 10:22 PM

Yep, just 5 minutes. Good for a boss fight, I guess... at least my warlock think it *looks* cool.

Sherque
10-29-2015, 12:43 AM
Are you gonna fix monk hp and meditation of war any time soon?

raeslys
10-30-2015, 05:32 AM
Update: The game worlds are open! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in the game! Also, The Night Revels is live!

Hotfix notes:

Feats

Heavy Armor fighter feats are a rubbish, instead of spending time in its you should to improve one, a lot, or remove from the game.

unbongwah
11-02-2015, 09:46 AM

Does this mean wolf builds are getting +1 or +2 to crit range?

Saekee
11-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Yep, just 5 minutes. Good for a boss fight, I guess... at least my warlock think it *looks* cool.

It is great for healing undead mobs