PDA

View Full Version : DDO Players Poll – Have You Gotten A Drop In The Devil’s Gambit?

Draculetta
10-05-2015, 10:18 AM
We all know that the RNG is legendary for hating Drac. and denying him of anything that he really wants. So that has us wondering

Have you gotten a drop in any of the Devil's Gambit Quests?

Vote Here (http://ddoplayers.com/2015/10/05/ddo-players-poll-have-you-gotten-a-drop-in-the-devils-gambit/)

*Any comments left on the post over at ddoplayers or here on this post might be used in next weeks podcast*

mikarddo
10-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Have you gotten a drop in any of the Devil's Gambit Quests?

Running EE loot has dropped often and plentifully for me. I still lack the one item I actually want but the drop rates seem fine or too high if anything.

Gljosh
10-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Running HE first quest (Portable Hole) I got Ship Kickers. Having run PH on EN and EH, I have seen Ship Kickers another time.

blerkington
10-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi,

I've been running these quests a lot, and got all the items I really wanted quickly and easily. I've also been able to help other people get the items they wanted too, like the quiver, several times. So I have no complaints about the drop rates in that content.

By contrast, I found the amrath chain loot drops much, much worse. I ran them a lot, wasn't able to pull items I wanted after multiple ransacks on two characters on EE. I eventually got the helm myself and someone took pity on me and passed me the ring for my wizard. There are still items I didn't particularly want that I haven't pulled even once. Demon Assault seems the worst offender.

I guess it could all be attributable to the fickleness of RNGesus, but my impression after many runs of both was that drop rates were much better in u28 content than u27 content.

Thanks.

alancarp
10-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Voted. Also: I have pulled probably 10 named items... everything I wanted, for sure. In fact, I think I can safely say this is the best named item drop rate I've seen for quite a while.

Problem: when equipping 6 set items simultaneously, the promised +3 bonus does not happen.
(Was bug reported).