PDA

View Full Version : Organizing Inventory

PsychoBlonde
09-26-2015, 03:19 PM
I had a thought--how about to make the inventory organization easier, stuff you pick up from chests goes into the FIRST available slot, and stuff that you unequip (weapons and scrolls mostly) goes into the LAST available slot? So all your weapons/scrolls/wands would wind up in your last inventory tab(s) and all the stuff you pick up from chests would go into your first inventory tabs.

Would make it a lot simpler to stay more or less organized.

I do like the sort tabs, but the problem is that you can't make weapon sets with that inventory view open, so qua organizing it's kinda mediocre.

Hazelnut
09-26-2015, 03:53 PM
I had a thought--how about to make the inventory organization easier, stuff you pick up from chests goes into the FIRST available slot, and stuff that you unequip (weapons and scrolls mostly) goes into the LAST available slot? So all your weapons/scrolls/wands would wind up in your last inventory tab(s) and all the stuff you pick up from chests would go into your first inventory tabs.

Would make it a lot simpler to stay more or less organized.

I'm constantly going into my inventory and moving things around the other way but I will happily do it your way if they make it happen. More specifically: my gear is in the 1st tab; 2nd tab is expendables (potions, spell components, etc.); all other tabs are stuff I picked up/looted in the quest. If the system would do it the other way around, I would happily change the way I do things.

PsychoBlonde
09-26-2015, 05:23 PM
I'm constantly going into my inventory and moving things around the other way but I will happily do it your way if they make it happen. More specifically: my gear is in the 1st tab; 2nd tab is expendables (potions, spell components, etc.); all other tabs are stuff I picked up/looted in the quest. If the system would do it the other way around, I would happily change the way I do things.

Either way is fine, I just don't like it how your gear and loot always becomes this terrible mishmash of junk because it just all goes in the first available slot.