PDA

View Full Version : Arrows/Quivers - stack more

TheWalruss
09-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Please make arrows stack in piles of 1000 and make quivers larger and bigger :-)

Like ingredients bags and whatever else bags we have.

Saekee
09-12-2015, 07:18 AM
hey there. I thought with fletching, AA arrows and flaming scroll arrow stacking that ammo wasn't an issue anymore. Seems like every archer/xbow build has access to ammo easily.

FranOhmsford
09-12-2015, 07:45 AM
hey there. I thought with fletching, AA arrows and flaming scroll arrow stacking that ammo wasn't an issue anymore. Seems like every archer/xbow build has access to ammo easily.

Flaming Scroll Arrows have always been available so long as you had the UMD {I don't think the requirement is that high so not really an issue}.

AAs have perma arrows yes
Artis have virtually perma bolts and Conjure Bolts is properly scrollable by Rogue Mechs now too.
Fletching does help.

BUT

We get an absolute tonne of different {so many types!} arrows and bolts while questing and quivers fill up way too fast {My Inventory fills up almost on a single quest basis!}.

We do need an Arrow/Bolt/Quiver pass!

1) Add Bolt Cases! {Make Bolts go into Bolt Cases and Arrows into Quivers!}.

2) Allow Arrows to stack up to 1000 in Inventory {You did it for Thieves Tools!}.

3) Upgrade the In-Game Quivers:
Thin Quiver should stack 6 types at 2000 per type
Wide Quiver should stack 12 types at 500 per type
Deneith Quivers should stack more of each type.
Named Quivers would also need an upgrade.

4) Remove the newbie trap DDOStore Quivers entirely!

5) Fix the using stuff out of bags issue so that we can quickly swap between Quivers for different mobs.

6) Cut down the number of different arrow types in game {Do we really need Both Flaming and Flaming Burst for example?}.

7) Allow Conjured Bolts and Flaming Arrow Scroll Arrows to go into Quivers/Bolt Cases.

8) Re-code AA Arrows to be used AHEAD of all other Arrows unless the player specifically places another type in the Arrow slot in Inventory {I'm fed up of using up a tonne of different arrows while my AA Arrows are sitting in my inventory! - I'm also fed up of getting a No Ammo message because some Bolts are in my quiver when my AA Arrows are sitting in my inventory!}.