PDA

View Full Version : In need of build advice

Vint
08-19-2015, 09:55 PM
I have recently returned to the game and am in need of a WL build (to get my completionist title back). I know that many of you have tested combinations and I humbly am looking to you for opinions and advice.

I have seen how they are OP in many epic quests, but I am in need of something that is essentially for heroic only and can solo effectively as I pug very little. Normally I would just try to wing a build, but I do not want to roll something terrible and get stuck having to level it.

I prefer going pure and being more of a caster than melee, but whatever advice to make it easier for a soloer. (I have or can get any gear or tomes needed)

Any help or links to what I am looking for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

BigErkyKid
08-20-2015, 01:35 AM
I have recently returned to the game and am in need of a WL build (to get my completionist title back). I know that many of you have tested combinations and I humbly am looking to you for opinions and advice.

I have seen how they are OP in many epic quests, but I am in need of something that is essentially for heroic only and can solo effectively as I pug very little. Normally I would just try to wing a build, but I do not want to roll something terrible and get stuck having to level it.

I prefer going pure and being more of a caster than melee, but whatever advice to make it easier for a soloer. (I have or can get any gear or tomes needed)

Any help or links to what I am looking for would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Enlightened spirit is a cake walk in heroics, specially once you get the bursts. I'd go pure or with a 2 pal splash if failing saves is something you want to avoid at all costs. Odds are the early levels will be a bit painful, but not more than with the rest of casters. I did iconic so I don't know.

Pick maximize, quicken and empower for bursts. Then since if you already have past lives I'd go conjuration. For heroics there isn't much more you need to worry about, imo. Dual burst rooms and everything dies. Shining through for traps and refreshed every time and won't need healing. Run like the wind and don't stop for anything until you get completion it's back...

Theolin
08-20-2015, 06:35 AM
See Diabolist in sig, its the heroic easy button :)

Vint
08-21-2015, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys. I will use this and make something in the morning.