PDA

View Full Version : TR Quests by Lv. Guid (REQUEST)

kablol
08-11-2015, 01:12 PM
I am a returning player and just TR, I'm lv. 10 in a week and being playing 3h/weekday and like 8h/weekend.
I have heard that people can get to 20 in 4-5 days.

I have looked for guides to quest but most of them are very old and the XP i get from those quests don't get me even near to lv. up.

is there any guide that still works ?

Krelar
08-11-2015, 01:42 PM
With bravery bonus I think most people now just run, on elite, whatever quests they haven't done yet that they are no more than 2 levels over. That's certainly what I do, but I've been iconic reincarnating so I start at level 15.

kablol
08-11-2015, 01:59 PM
With bravery bonus I think most people now just run, on elite, whatever quests they haven't done yet that they are no more than 2 levels over. That's certainly what I do, but I've been iconic reincarnating so I start at level 15.

That's what I am doing, it seems like most of the time, since I don't really remember any quest, just a waste of time.

UurlockYgmeov
08-11-2015, 02:07 PM
guides all went out the window for efficient fast leveling.

Run an elite bravery streak and buy a greater xp tome (optionally). More than enough xp for 1-28 by just playing. :D

AbyssalMage
08-11-2015, 02:30 PM
Basically,

Greater XP tome + XP item (there are now 3) + Elite Streak + Potion (optional) + Zerg

There are a few adventures that are worth repeating multiple times (allowing you to skip others) but, generally speaking, people just run each adventure once and call it good.

So as long as you know the adventure, Zerging is what allows them back to 20 so fast.

FranOhmsford
08-11-2015, 03:35 PM
I am a returning player and just TR, I'm lv. 10 in a week and being playing 3h/weekday and like 8h/weekend.
I have heard that people can get to 20 in 4-5 days.

I have looked for guides to quest but most of them are very old and the XP i get from those quests don't get me even near to lv. up.

is there any guide that still works ?

Lvl 10 in a week is pretty good!

People can Cap 20 in a few hours but that's with Store Bought XP!

People can also go from 20-30 in ludicrously short amounts of time for the same reason!

I think the fastest legitimate 1-20 is about 3 days and 20-30 can be done in a similar amount of time BUT doing that when you don't know the game that well is a recipe for not learning the game and you're better off taking a bit more time about it.
Now you don't have to be like me and take 18 months to hit lvl 20 for the first time either!

I just wouldn't worry about taking only a week to hit Lvl 10!

AbyssalMage
08-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Lvl 10 in a week is pretty good!

People can Cap 20 in a few hours but that's with Store Bought XP!

People can also go from 20-30 in ludicrously short amounts of time for the same reason!

I think the fastest legitimate 1-20 is about 3 days and 20-30 can be done in a similar amount of time
1 to 20 can be done in two 8 hour play sessions on bonus XP weekends. It's crazy, but watched a guildy do it multiple times.

20 to 30 can be done extremely fast if the right PUG's show up on the LFG menu. 20 to 24 is three hours. 24 to 27 is another 3 to 4 hours. 28 really becomes the only slog as you usually have to wait for your daily play through timers to reset. I've personally done the 20 to 24 in three hours. It was fast and I was mostly just trying to keep up to the group as they were moving very quickly.

FranOhmsford
08-12-2015, 04:08 AM
1 to 20 can be done in two 8 hour play sessions on bonus XP weekends. It's crazy, but watched a guildy do it multiple times.

20 to 30 can be done extremely fast if the right PUG's show up on the LFG menu. 20 to 24 is three hours. 24 to 27 is another 3 to 4 hours. 28 really becomes the only slog as you usually have to wait for your daily play through timers to reset. I've personally done the 20 to 24 in three hours. It was fast and I was mostly just trying to keep up to the group as they were moving very quickly.

I'd say that for most players 2 8 hr play sessions = at the very least 2 days and more likely 3 6-7 hr sessions over 3 days when adding in breaks!

Again though that's simply not required and newbies should not be rushing to cap like that!

EN VoN 3/4, Spies, Wiz King, OoB, Chains, Servants will have you at 22 from one run of each!
Add a second run of each and you're gonna be close to if not at 23!
After that though you're gonna need to wait 24 hrs before re-running those so it gets more difficult to level through epics fast as higher level Epics really don't give good xp! {Heck I only got 49k for a Flawless EE PoP last night! {And the Opts are only worth 2.2k each so you don't get the xp back on them either} And EN Amrath is a Joke!

Still - It's far from impossible to level from 20-28 in 2-3 days - Just again not something a newbie {or even returnee after a long break} should be thinking of doing straight off the bat!