PDA

View Full Version : Solid Leveling Guide

Maxxcore
08-04-2015, 07:08 AM
What's the best way to get from level 4/7 - 20 if you are not VIP, you own all packs, and you are on your first life? I would just elite through everything, but I can't open unfortunately, so wondering if there's a different technique, other than waiting for an opener.

GeoffWatson
08-04-2015, 07:40 AM
What's the best way to get from level 4/7 - 20 if you are not VIP, you own all packs, and you are on your first life? I would just elite through everything, but I can't open unfortunately, so wondering if there's a different technique, other than waiting for an opener.

A first life character doesn't need much XP.
Just run whatever, you'll get a first time bonus on normal.
Use the new Bravery Marshall to suppress your bravery bonus when running normal quests, but turn it back on when joining a group that can open on higher difficulty.

muisslayer
08-04-2015, 08:07 AM
A good tip for beginning players is just run trough quests solo on the dificulty you can open with a healer hire, and in the time just keep your lfm up for the desired quest you want to run on elite.

then you get xp and fun play time while you wait, and by the time you get joiners you can do elites with them and drop the hire for more people.

also: having an elite LFM up for a quest and dont wanna wait? go ahead and kill some time in the slayer area's from your level.
this way you can earn xp while creating a party for those challanging quests.

Thabrain (khyber)

TrinityTurtle
08-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Open the adventure compendium, whatever you didn't already do, go do it. Seriously, you only need to care about elite on a first life if you are trying to get max favor to earn points/perks faster or trying ot do the 5k free tome run, but since you can tr outta the first life and then be able to open hard and hard streak your way to the top, and then open elite, might just be worth the time to normal your way up and worry about favor starting at live 3. :)

Maxxcore
08-04-2015, 11:43 AM
All right, thanks for all the feedback. I've gotten multiple characters to Legend status, but I would also elite streak zoom through life one, with VIP, then hard streak 2nd life, so on.. But recently I've decided I want to have more alts (I have about 1 Legend per server) and the leveling feels like 1/2 the time I'm waiting. Will just run normals in-between elite LFMs, thanks for the advice :).