PDA

View Full Version : Shared Bank Crafting Storage and Mysterious Remnants Temporarily Disabled

Cordovan
07-28-2015, 11:06 AM
We are temporarily disabling two systems while we work on a hotfix for Update 27. Crafting directly from Shared Bank - Crafting Storage is being disabled due to an issue involving Cannith Crafting. Additionally, we are temporarily disabling Mysterious Remnant drops while we resolve an issue where some characters received Remnants when they were not intended to, and other characters did not get Remnants when they should have.

Both of these issues are expected to be corrected with an incoming hotfix, and we expect both systems to be re-enabled soon. We will keep you updated.

danotmano1998
07-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Ok, Thanks for the update!
Good luck with the fix. ;)

cdbd3rd
07-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Is a bummer to hear the over-level part of getting MRs is a bug.
Was (am) hoping it's going to change to have a couple levels of leeway on the level restriction.

And a question - does this mean that regular item deconning to Ingredient bag is working now, or should we wait on all deconning for the moment?

***edit***

Even as I typed that, I knew would be better to just log in and check real quick. So did.
Deconning items does currently still work correctly with the Ingred bag.

Amodaios
07-28-2015, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=Cordovan;5658791] seriously? your worried about fixing the stupid remnants? how about fixing something thats actually broke in the game that people are worried about like IDK the iron defender bugging out every 5 seconds or maybe you could do something about your monstrosity you call a warlock, i mean i played warlocks in 3.5 and this is supposed to b based on 3.5 not 4th and your warlocks dont look anything like 3.5 just saying maybe that's why they is TOTALLY BROKE! Oh and can you do me a favor with your hotfix and pour boiling lava all over your bossy archons
:)

Cordovan
07-28-2015, 12:35 PM
Is a bummer to hear the over-level part of getting MRs is a bug.
Was hoping it was going to change to have a couple levels of leeway on the level restriction.

And a question - does this mean that regular item deconning to Ingredient bag is working now, or should we wait on all deconning for the moment?

Cannith Item Deconstruction from your Ingredients Bag should be working without issue.

cdbd3rd
07-28-2015, 12:39 PM
.... and pour boiling lava all over your bossy archons
:)

They're Archons.

"Bossy" and other descriptors like "haughty", "snooty", & "condescending" are just in their nature. :p

UurlockYgmeov
07-28-2015, 01:09 PM
They're Archons.

"Bossy" and other descriptors like "haughty", "snooty", & "condescending" are just in their nature. :p

think you forgot:

arrogant, conceited, self-important, egotistic, full of oneself, superior; overbearing, pompous, bumptious, presumptuous, imperious, overweening; proud, immodest; high and mighty, too big for one's britches, too big for one's boots, big-headed, puffed up; hubristic patronizing, supercilious, superior, snobbish, snobby, disdainful, lofty, smug, conceited; stuck-up

:cool::p

Dungeoner49
07-28-2015, 01:14 PM
We are temporarily disabling two systems while we work on a hotfix for Update 27. Crafting directly from Shared Bank - Crafting Storage is being disabled due to an issue involving Cannith Crafting. Additionally, we are temporarily disabling Mysterious Remnant drops while we resolve an issue where some characters received Remnants when they were not intended to, and other characters did not get Remnants when they should have.

Both of these issues are expected to be corrected with an incoming hotfix, and we expect both systems to be re-enabled soon. We will keep you updated.

Does this mean that I will still have my remnants that are inside my inventory and bank? What about my items that are inside my shared bank crafting storage? I not only have a total of several hundred essences inside my SBCS (Shared Bank Srafting Storage) but also several Dreaming Dark essences for making crystal discs of dreams, so you can see my concern.

cdbd3rd
07-28-2015, 01:25 PM
Does this mean that I will still have my remnants that are inside my inventory and bank? What about my items that are inside my shared bank crafting storage? I not only have a total of several hundred essences inside my SBCS (Shared Bank Crafting Storage) but also several Dreaming Dark essences for making crystal discs of dreams, so you can see my concern.

You still have manual access to both sides of the bank.

Tscheuss
07-28-2015, 01:28 PM
They're Archons.

OMG! My psych professor is an Archon?!?

Red_Knight
07-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Does this mean that I will still have my remnants that are inside my inventory and bank? What about my items that are inside my shared bank crafting storage? I not only have a total of several hundred essences inside my SBCS (Shared Bank Srafting Storage) but also several Dreaming Dark essences for making crystal discs of dreams, so you can see my concern.

Looks like the only thing being disabled is CRAFTING from the shared crafting bank. The items are still there, you just have to pull them out of the bank to craft right now. Too bad, I'd bought extra crafting bank storage just to take advantage of this feature when it came out.

Cordovan
07-28-2015, 01:29 PM

Yes, the Shared Bank - Crafting Storage remains available as before, you just can't craft directly from it temporarily.

Dungeoner49
07-28-2015, 01:47 PM
think you forgot:

arrogant, conceited, self-important, egotistic, full of oneself, superior; overbearing, pompous, bumptious, presumptuous, imperious, overweening; proud, immodest; high and mighty, too big for one's britches, too big for one's boots, big-headed, puffed up; hubristic patronizing, supercilious, superior, snobbish, snobby, disdainful, lofty, smug, conceited; stuck-up

:cool::p

Well duh...if I was an immortal holy being that was made to be in the image of an angel with powers that are similar to such (or was a dragon who already has been shown to exert these same behaviors/traits) and I was asked by a mortal if I wanted help I might respond and act similar to such if there had not been a christian "God" at all that had made sure that the race I was only had the traits that a catholic christian "angel" or something like a "knight of the cross" from the "Dresden files" book series would have, such as being humble, kind, caring, and so on (unless you would be a dragon which as said no deity of dragons has made itself know in any kind of lore that I know of). Note that I am a man of science and that any religion quite possibly may or may not have actual existing dietys/supernatural enites (just cause a religion or belief exists on a widely distributed written source and is revered by a large number of creatures doesn't mean that those dietys/supernatural enites are real).

Nestroy
07-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Just one question: Will the incomming hotfix adress lag issues too?

Btw, giving the MRs some bandwidth (more MRs on quests above toon level, getting less and less until toonlevel well above quest level there are none) would be nice. At least a +1 or +2 over quest level would be nice...

Wrigley
07-28-2015, 01:53 PM
I think as punishment for this Cordovan you should place the cloaks and bracers back in the Remnant NPC. I've been saving for months!

hyperlard67
07-28-2015, 02:05 PM
I was at least one of the people who reported the problem with the crafting from the bank. It's not actually the crafting but deconstruction and, as a big Cannith crafter, I was a bit dismayed to see all those essences disappear into nothing.0

Hazelnut
07-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Well duh...if I was an immortal holy being that was made to be in the image of an angel with powers that are similar to such (or was a dragon who already has been shown to exert these same behaviors/traits) and I was asked by a mortal if I wanted help I might respond and act similar to such if there had not been a christian "God" at all that had made sure that the race I was only had the traits that a catholic christian "angel" or something like a "knight of the cross" from the "Dresden files" book series would have, such as being humble, kind, caring, and so on (unless you would be a dragon which as said no deity of dragons has made itself know in any kind of lore that I know of). Note that I am a man of science and that any religion quite possibly may or may not have actual existing dietys/supernatural enites (just cause a religion or belief exists on a widely distributed written source and is revered by a large number of creatures doesn't mean that those dietys/supernatural enites are real).

If you actually read a christian bible (or study the angels as defined by christianity), you will find that they are also pretty conceited, uppity, and generally look down on humanity. The Archangle Michael pretty much just destroys everything he can at Gods command. Satan was an angel who got too big for his britches and got kicked out of Heaven for it. I'm not particularly religeous either but there are some really good stories available from most religions.

alancarp
07-28-2015, 04:15 PM
OMG! My psych professor is an Archon?!?

I'm afraid so... in fact, when Archons retire from active archoning, they often become professors, primarily at American and British universities.

Thar
07-28-2015, 04:19 PM
I think as punishment for this Cordovan you should place the cloaks and bracers back in the Remnant NPC. I've been saving for months!

And lower the price.

gee a few more reminents were dropping and this is bad because? They should drop for EVERY champion.

Cordovan
07-28-2015, 04:31 PM

This was going to happen this week anyway (for the cloaks. Also, crowns.) :)

UurlockYgmeov
07-28-2015, 05:17 PM
This was going to happen this week anyway (for the cloaks. Also, crowns.) :)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/150/646/1311096551783.png

just sad that can't find any more Champion Chunks until then.... :(

Dark_Helmet
07-28-2015, 08:31 PM
...Additionally, we are temporarily disabling Mysterious Remnant drops while we resolve an issue where some characters received Remnants when they were not intended to, and other characters did not get Remnants when they should have.

Why? At least SOMEONE is getting remnants vs. no one at all now.