PDA

View Full Version : Looking for non zerg smell the flowers mature guild

maim
07-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Returning player with vip status looking for the above mentioned
IGN Thealona

dunklezhan
07-24-2015, 04:37 PM
Do please feel free to contact The Thieves Guild on Argo. We have been around a long time (some of us). We're small these days, but have managed to hit L100 and have a ship accordingly. Many of us have kids/real life commitments so are generally pretty relaxed. We don't tend to zerg though I can't say we do a lot of flower sniffing these days except when content is brand new. But we're certainly more of a 'hit every optional, try and clear the whole dungeon' type guild, most of the time. What we're lacking are just a few more folks with characters at different ranges so we can more often run a full group or (heaven forfend!) a raid.

From almost a 100% americas guild when the guild was formed in 06 by our glorious leader Turind (now sadly departed the game), we are now mostly euro, playing most often Europe evenings. Please do contact any officer you happen to see online, or send me a tell if you find me on as Bzztinkle or Tsorte (incidentally I personally will not be online until monday earliest now), and we'll set up a run to see if we're a good fit for each other.

maim
07-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Unfortunatly i live in the US and ill be sleepy bye land when most of you play.
So anyone have a active guild this game blows without guild mates to dungeon crawl with.

Starla70
07-25-2015, 12:01 AM
We Do Not Run Thru Dungeons is a growing guild. We are flower sniffers. Our goal is to enjoy the game, chat with guildies, get all xp and freebies the Dev's have built into the game. The guild is 7 or 8 years old. There are a few who are on during the day, we have mostly North Americans in the guild form East coast to Pacific. It is very active on the weekends and generally from 4 or 5 pm EST to midnight weekly. WE are currently working on flagging for all the raids. And on ARgo.