PDA

View Full Version : Update 27 on Lamannia!

Cordovan
07-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Lamannia is now open with a public preview of Update 27: Trials of the Archons! Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-10-15)?p=5288744#post5288744) for the Release Notes, which will change over time.

We will have more information about public events soon. We did not do a character wipe, since U26's preview was fairly recent, in order to save people additional work.

The Character Copy tool is available here. (https://transfers.ddo.com/en/character-transfers)

captainsmyth11
07-10-2015, 12:54 PM
Lamannia is now open with a public preview of Update 27: Trials of the Archons! Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-10-15)?p=5288744#post5288744) for the Release Notes, which will change over time.

We will have more information about public events soon. We did not do a character wipe, since U26's preview was fairly recent, in order to save people additional work.

The Character Copy tool is available here. (https://transfers.ddo.com/en/character-transfers)

Time to test out my build on some new stuff!

Loromir
07-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Since the new heroic versions of the quests are available, wont the devils battleground eat lvl 13's alive? Are the new quests accessed through the devils battleground wilderness area?

jwelch
07-10-2015, 02:01 PM

You know, an improvement in the Mac client bugs would not be a cause for sadness :-P

Cordovan
07-10-2015, 02:03 PM
We are aware that non-VIPs cannot currently purchase the Trials of the Archons pack in the Lamannia DDO Store. Working on it!

KookieKobold
07-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Tonight, from 8pm to 10pm EDT (UTC-4), I'll be online and gathering groups to run the new quests!

Feel free to come on by and chat, ask questions and run content!

I'll see you all there.

Ape_Man
07-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Well I just got wood, hope character copy is working.

Sn00gans
07-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Well I just got wood, hope character copy is working.

It's not, at least not for my toons

Vanhooger
07-10-2015, 03:05 PM
Raid is closed?

Nascoe
07-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Raid is closed?

Wow, you are fast, you already managed to get flagged then!

Vanhooger
07-10-2015, 03:21 PM

3 quest take no longer than 15 min sadly on EE

Nascoe
07-10-2015, 03:27 PM
3 quest take no longer than 15 min sadly on EE

That's a real shame if they can be finished that fast on EE on a first look. Guess they need some spicing up to make it a bit more challenging then!

Vargouille
07-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Raid is not open this time around.

Quests should now be available in the store on Lamannia.

UurlockYgmeov
07-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Loot (most of it) is available in the Dojo from the center cabinet in the loot room (not that loot room - the other one).

Over 50 items (25 with two versions - heroic and epic). Seems to be following the eOrchard Template (btc for raid loot, bta for all other).

Some interesting items in there - - for all classes (yes, warlock, rogue, fighter, cleric, and all others).

Cordovan
07-10-2015, 04:28 PM
The adventure pack is now available in the Lamannia DDO Store.

KweiLi
07-10-2015, 04:49 PM

Quests are a breeze.

Looks like only 6 Raid items, and nothing that's a must have.

Raid better have tons of xp or something, or it will be dead in less than a week.

MonadRebelion
07-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Only ran the first quest. My tank character died on the first fight. My paladin was able to complete. This is kind of crazy given the amount of work I've up into my tank compared to me paladin, but I guess that's just how it is. There was a good ratio of killing to puzzles I thought. The quest was fun, but difficulty is hard judge. I couldn't do it first try on my tank, but could with my paladin. A group will steam roll the quest. If you aren't running a character built for solo play, then it will be challenging but doable. Based on my quick once over I'd say it's more difficult than current content. My tank can run through all the current non-raid content (except a couple quests) solo with no problems and she can tank any raid EE without support. In the new quest I wasn't able to play her like I usually do. At the same time my paladin solo'd the quest without much issue. So if you're looking for endgame difficulty this ain't it. If you're looking for something that ups the ante a bit, this will do.

Drakos
07-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Since the new heroic versions of the quests are available, wont the devils battleground eat lvl 13's alive? Are the new quests accessed through the devils battleground wilderness area?Nahhhh. It just forces them to learn the all important survival skills, like running real fast , dodging incoming attacks, kissing up to their captors, and my favorite, converting and working for their new evil overloads :).

oradafu
07-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Ha-Ha!

Just tried to do Demon Assault. Got to the second rift and jumped down into the water. After seeing that I could get to the larger body of water, I turned around to climb out of the pit. Turns out that there are invisible walls after the second boulder that prevents players from getting out of the water pit. The mobs would come down to me and try to attack, but neither of us could engage with one another because the invisible walls.

The_Human_Cypher
07-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Since the new heroic versions of the quests are available, wont the devils battleground eat lvl 13's alive? Are the new quests accessed through the devils battleground wilderness area?

No, the quest givers (Archons) are in a new part of the public area so there is no need to enter the Battlefield itself.

nayozz
07-10-2015, 06:33 PM
That's a real shame if they can be finished that fast on EE on a first look. Guess they need some spicing up to make it a bit more challenging then!

stop with generalization... not everyone is a ddo elitist veteran...

like when did with the improved shroud raid, since level 20 were owning a level 17 raid... they "spiced it up" as you say... so in the end the shroud lfm suddenly crumbled, to never restore as before.

noone wanted to run shroud anymore... they had to bring the triple hit damage boosted blades back in check...

Ape_Man
07-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Quests are a joke on melees, pew-pew ranges, and Shiradi warlocks.

Testing out my "triple" completionist wizard on the other hand, I might as well just delete this toon.

irnimnode
07-10-2015, 06:58 PM
Well this sucks another update and i still can not get on the game. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

General_Gronker
07-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Power Word: Stun and Power Word: Blind now works on monsters above 100,000 hit points.

Hey, do you think maybe with this update you can make it like it should be so that there are no monsters with 100,000 hit points or more? Because creatures with hit points in the thousands, let alone tens of thousands is painfully stupid. Should some critters have a few hundred HP? Sure. Some might even have around 1,000. But 10,000, 50,000, or 100,000+? That's stupid and it's time to fix it.

Lanadazia
07-10-2015, 07:21 PM

wohoo :)
didn't expect this arriving so quick after u26!
any chance that the future adventure packs will have more quests? lately the packs got pretty tiny (like alot of the older packs have 5+ quests)

Lanadazia
07-10-2015, 07:27 PM
Hey, do you think maybe with this update you can make it like it should be so that there are no monsters with 100,000 hit points or more? Because creatures with hit points in the thousands, let alone tens of thousands is painfully stupid. Should some critters have a few hundred HP? Sure. Some might even have around 1,000. But 10,000, 50,000, or 100,000+? That's stupid and it's time to fix it.

i don't get your problem. you cannot have new more powerful shinies each update, alot of destiny and epic feat stuff going on and have the monsters stay at the same difficulty.
it would be kinda underwhelming if a cleave on a proper equipped toon could one-hit everything, wouldnt it?
since the powercreep in ddo got so far there is no other option, than giving enemies resistances, high hp and some buffs.
also do not compare heroic with epic. epic damage is out of scale, so are the mob-HP.

the hp just match the powercreep, that is all

only problem on high-hp monsters is, that casters are way too inefficient in killing those

fmalfeas
07-10-2015, 07:36 PM
wohoo :)
didn't expect this arriving so quick after u26!
any chance that the future adventure packs will have more quests? lately the packs got pretty tiny (like alot of the older packs have 5+ quests)

This one has a LOT of gear. Good gear. Gear with good and interesting stats for a lot of classes. And a raid. I suspect that it took quite a bit of work to prepare all of it.

Seikojin
07-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Yay for build on lam!

Thanks for including the gear in the cabinets this time!

Yay for keeping the raid off for now, a teaser for next week :D

oradafu
07-10-2015, 08:03 PM
This one has a LOT of gear. Good gear. Gear with good and interesting stats for a lot of classes. And a raid. I suspect that it took quite a bit of work to prepare all of it.

Is there more items than what's available in the Dojo?

If not, I wouldn't use the words "a lot". If you are comparing it to recent non-Epicifying updates, then yes this is a bit better than those updates. But compared to Epic GH and Necro and maybe 3BC, it appears to be less. Again, this is if the Dojo items are the only ones available in these quests and raids.

captainsmyth11
07-10-2015, 09:07 PM
It's not, at least not for my toons

worked for me

captainsmyth11
07-10-2015, 09:09 PM

with the right dps build on 2-3 characters in a group 100,000 hp isnt much. atleast in my adventures epics have gone as smooth as heroics.

Ovrad
07-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Some interesting items in there - - for all classes (yes, warlock, rogue, fighter, cleric, and all others).

Will monks finally get new outfits? After a 3 years hiatus?

Ziindarax
07-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Loads of fun with KookieKobold! :)

I was kicking butt pretty well with my 12 warlock, 4 fvs, 4 paladin build. Saves were into high 60's for fort and will, and 61 for reflex, and I felt awesome until I died twice in an encounter during the second quest (I got a bit arrogant, and bit off more than I could chew), but generally, my tactic of psychotically wading into the thick of the mobs and just blasting away with aura bursts was fairly effective.

Looking forward to doing the raid!

Cernunan
07-10-2015, 10:48 PM
Is there more items than what's available in the Dojo?

If not, I wouldn't use the words "a lot". If you are comparing it to recent non-Epicifying updates, then yes this is a bit better than those updates. But compared to Epic GH and Necro and maybe 3BC, it appears to be less. Again, this is if the Dojo items are the only ones available in these quests and raids.

I pulled a named bta rune arm from the end chest of the first quest which was not in the dojo loot.

Razor_Wit
07-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Damn Trial of intelligence is making me feel...well non-intelligent. What brings the yellow barrier down after you've reached it ?

poltt48
07-11-2015, 01:15 AM
I tried for hour now and cannot copy my toons. As for loot I agree 6 items is not enough for the raid. Why does every update seem to have less and less raid gear when we get a raid. Back in day was 12-15 items in raid more then half witch people wanted now we get 6 and hope there 1 items you want on your toon.

UurlockYgmeov
07-11-2015, 01:48 AM
I tried for hour now and cannot copy my toons. As for loot I agree 6 items is not enough for the raid. Why does every update seem to have less and less raid gear when we get a raid. Back in day was 12-15 items in raid more then half witch people wanted now we get 6 and hope there 1 items you want on your toon.

Not ALL items are currently available through the Dojo --- there will be more.

Barbarbar
07-11-2015, 04:45 AM
Damn Trial of intelligence is making me feel...well non-intelligent. What brings the yellow barrier down after you've reached it ?
Hahaha there is a small button at the left wall at the last barrier...
You don`t even have to finish the really short puzzle just go straight to the last barrier and push that damned button.

Character Transfer is borked for me and i only managed to transfer toons that i haven`t copied at the U26 preview.

So yeah destroyed them solo EE with a Warlock and rolled a gimp Mechanic that also performed nicely with some jumping around.

I am in the process of uploading a video with Archon`s Trial Mechanic Endurance Intelligence and End Fight Demon`s Assault Optional and Devil`s Details End Fight

Hipparan
07-11-2015, 09:13 AM
I have some issues with the lore that's happening in update 27.

1. There are tieflings and fiendish creatures working for the demons. I thought they only worked with the devils on Shavarath?

2. It is unclear as to whether this quest line is taking place before Shroud, after Tower of Despair, or somewhere in between.

3. There are many archons that are mentioned in the DM text as being Astral Devas, even though the NPCs clearly look like archons. This might just be a graphics thing, but it's just something that bothered me.

All around though, the quests are fun and I like the addition of the new devil, the Erinyes. I just wish there was a new demon as well. (Correct me if there's a new one in the raid). A Balor would be a really awesome addition to Shavarath, and it would basically be a Pit Fiend with a different skin, different abilities, and a sword. A Balor vs a Pit Fiend would be awesome as part of the Raid :D

Barbarbar
07-11-2015, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6yPgUWIZYU
Give it a few minutes to load the 1080p choice.
If you can`t see it let me know so i can change the soundtrack (i am lazy and throwing the same mixtape)

dextrometer
07-11-2015, 10:54 AM

even if they do have 100k hp or more its not like it takes that long to kill

Talon_Moonshadow
07-11-2015, 01:02 PM

It will be glorious! ;)

Talon_Moonshadow
07-11-2015, 01:06 PM

Testing out my "triple" completionist wizard on the other hand, I might as well just delete this toon.

Seems to me the Wizard would be a lot more fun to play those quests on IMO.

Talon_Moonshadow
07-11-2015, 01:10 PM
i don't get your problem. you cannot have new more powerful shinies each update, alot of destiny and epic feat stuff going on and have the monsters stay at the same difficulty.
it would be kinda underwhelming if a cleave on a proper equipped toon could one-hit everything, wouldnt it?
since the powercreep in ddo got so far there is no other option, than giving enemies resistances, high hp and some buffs.
also do not compare heroic with epic. epic damage is out of scale, so are the mob-HP.

the hp just match the powercreep, that is all

only problem on high-hp monsters is, that casters are way too inefficient in killing those

Yep.

Although I do not actually like the super HP monsters either; they are the only ones that last more than two seconds in a fight. (against a very common level of DPS I see flaunted regularly by others anyway.)

Ladislaio
07-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Killing swarms of trash to open a door or drop a barrier might just be my least favorite quest design aspect. And as the new quests seem to be that in three not very exciting flavors, I am very disappointed with the new content. I do hope the raid is much better.

I will say that I very much like the story that these quests tell, that was worth reading. I just wish the gameplay bits were more interesting... scaling the mobs up so they are actually deadly wouldn't change the lack of interest I have in the quests, and the base of the quest setup is so bad that I'm not sure what or how exactly they can be improved to actually be compelling to me.

Ladywolf
07-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Quests are a breeze.

Looks like only 6 Raid items, and nothing that's a must have.

Raid better have tons of xp or something, or it will be dead in less than a week.
I heard the same thing :(

XodousRoC
07-11-2015, 04:31 PM

I'm sorry that some of those numbers look so intimidating. They did to me once as well. Find a decent EE group, run EEs, gear up, and they won't seem so bad anymore. A guildy and I 2-manned EE Belly of the Beast on Barbs last life at-level.

*I do get that new-to-epic toons struggle with EE Hps and damage, but in honesty, you should run EN/EH to get you ready for EE anyway. EE is not supposed to be geared to challenge newer or under-geared toons...it's supposed to destroy them. Once EH becomes depressingly easy to solo you'll be ready for that EE group.

nayozz
07-11-2015, 06:31 PM
I'm sorry that some of those numbers look so intimidating. They did to me once as well. Find a decent EE group, run EEs, gear up, and they won't seem so bad anymore. A guildy and I 2-manned EE Belly of the Beast on Barbs last life at-level.

*I do get that new-to-epic toons struggle with EE Hps and damage, but in honesty, you should run EN/EH to get you ready for EE anyway. EE is not supposed to be geared to challenge newer or under-geared toons...it's supposed to destroy them. Once EH becomes depressingly easy to solo you'll be ready for that EE group.

problem is: bard barb pal rogue warlock are sort of fine EE wise, other classes struggle cause they need a revamp...

macadope
07-11-2015, 07:22 PM
What Are the needed DCs and spell pen looking like?

Ape_Man
07-11-2015, 07:42 PM
What Are the needed DCs and spell pen looking like?

Looking like you should TR into a melee.

Ape_Man
07-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Seems to me the Wizard would be a lot more fun to play those quests on IMO.

You truly have no clue.

maddong
07-11-2015, 08:48 PM

On Live I grouped with a 19 warlock/1 that outkilled everyone in EE by a pretty good margin (level 20 barb, level 20 bard, mechanic, etc) while he was level 0 in his ED (US). He never dropped below his 800 temporary hp's....

Seikojin
07-11-2015, 09:49 PM
I have some issues with the lore that's happening in update 27.

1. There are tieflings and fiendish creatures working for the demons. I thought they only worked with the devils on Shavarath?

2. It is unclear as to whether this quest line is taking place before Shroud, after Tower of Despair, or somewhere in between.

3. There are many archons that are mentioned in the DM text as being Astral Devas, even though the NPCs clearly look like archons. This might just be a graphics thing, but it's just something that bothered me.

All around though, the quests are fun and I like the addition of the new devil, the Erinyes. I just wish there was a new demon as well. (Correct me if there's a new one in the raid). A Balor would be a really awesome addition to Shavarath, and it would basically be a Pit Fiend with a different skin, different abilities, and a sword. A Balor vs a Pit Fiend would be awesome as part of the Raid :D

This all over the place!

PsychoBlonde
07-12-2015, 01:34 AM
Is there a class revisit planned for this update?

<-- wants 3rd druid tree really, really badly. Like, super bad.

Abcchef
07-12-2015, 01:58 AM
On EE , even after I damaged the fire reavers to knock of the resistance to magic buff, and then threw out crushing despair, an 81 enchant dc rarely worked.

Spell pen wise it seems about 51 or so is the mark to hit.

Hipparan
07-12-2015, 10:18 PM
This all over the place!

I know, right? I love the lore in DDO, but just from running through the stuff on Lamannia made me disappointed. I understand though that nothing is set in stone, but I really hope they don't drop the ball on this one.

Portalcat
07-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Spent some brief amount of time toying around on my DC caster...and wowzers(!), this is night and day from any other EE content. The spell pen saves are at drow levels, but even if you clear that, the fort and will saves are sky high.

It would be hard to say without spending a lot more time with it whether or not it's too high, but it certainly felt that way. I have a pretty standard maxed-out DC caster; I shouldn't be spending 1000 sp on a single group of dretches that seem to save against nearly everything. It's painful but I could definitely drop a couple points of DC to get the spell pen high enough for this, but there's still a big problem if I can target a group of mobs and frequently have zero of them fail saves.

The game has been made easier for DC casters with pretty much every update since U19. When Storm Horns was new, a decked-out DC caster expected to Enervate everything before FoD and Power Drain some types too. There's little-to-no content as of U26 where you even have to think about neg leveling things first anymore. I'm okay with rescaling the difficulty back up a bit, but that said, this content pretty much reduced me to a piker and seems on first impression like it might have gone too far, too fast.

Ape_Man
07-12-2015, 11:14 PM
The game has been made easier for DC casters with pretty much every update since U19. When Storm Horns was new, a decked-out DC caster expected to Enervate everything before FoD and Power Drain some types too. There's little-to-no content as of U26 where you even have to think about neg leveling things first anymore. I'm okay with rescaling the difficulty back up a bit, but that said, this content pretty much reduced me to a piker and seems on first impression like it might have gone too far, too fast.

Whereas my Barbarian faces ZERO additional difficulty when blowing through this stuff in a manner that would make Leroy Jenkins blush.

Somebody please explain to me how this makes any sense?

Portalcat
07-12-2015, 11:39 PM
I'm going to add to this briefly that a lot of the high-impact ways to raise spell pen involve epic destinies and twists, at the cost of DPS through epic destinies, which is where most of a DC caster's efficient DPS comes from these days.

Now would be a really good time to tell us that you're implementing that high level DoT for bosses that got suggested by a dev a couple months ago.

In the time since the U19 enhancement pass, it's gotten a lot easier to be either a DC caster or a melee (it was already easy to be a ranged toon or a Shiradi caster). The U27 content is still easier on everything that isn't a DC caster, but was a nightmare for such. This content makes it feel like DC casters are getting a giant nerf bat, which at the very least feels like something we deserve some dev comment on if that's the intent.

Certon
07-21-2015, 10:42 AM
I don't know why people are complaining. With the 30% nerf, it will take an extra 2 bursts to kill stuff unless you're running Draconic Incarnation and have energy burst. In that instance, there really won't be any effective change. The primary benefit to this is that people participating in groups with you will actually get to swing at monsters a few more times, so they'll feel like contributors instead of bystanders.

I know... I'm one of those Warlocks that got the complaints.

If you feel the need to be devastating again, I suggest running quests on Epic Normal.

Ragnarnessaja
07-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Is Update 27 the Shroud Epic versions that we were told about in a letter from the devs months ago?

UurlockYgmeov
07-21-2015, 03:04 PM
Is Update 27 the Shroud Epic versions that we were told about in a letter from the devs months ago?

U27 is epic Amrath and a new raid. Quests are both level 13 and 28 IIRC.

eVale and eShroud should be by end of the year (in U28 or U29ish).

Two more planned updates this year, one in Forgotten Realms (Another Drow City? Menzoberranzan perhaps?) and the big one of eVale / eShroud / eGS / and level cap to 30... and cannith crafting pass... *knocking on wood*

Xerio
07-21-2015, 03:29 PM
I'd like to see some alternatives to the beginners quest arc, one in forgotten realms would be cool.
though I understand that the lack of developers and focus on end game being a higher priority for those devs.

Ragnarnessaja
07-21-2015, 10:44 PM
U27 is epic Amrath and a new raid. Quests are both level 13 and 28 IIRC.

eVale and eShroud should be by end of the year (in U28 or U29ish).

Two more planned updates this year, one in Forgotten Realms (Another Drow City? Menzoberranzan perhaps?) and the big one of eVale / eShroud / eGS / and level cap to 30... and cannith crafting pass... *knocking on wood*

Much appreciated for the info. I've been gone for quite some time with the intention of coming back for eVale and eShroud and eGreensteel. Fingers crossed so hard that they don't screw it up.

Lotusxyx
07-22-2015, 08:11 AM

I would rather see a Drow-Occupied Gauntlgrym. We don't need another typical Drow city. Sschin and the Underdark are vast enough to have additional quests inside them. Gauntlgrym has a much more appealing aesthetic and interesting lore to go with it.

Give me some Gauntlgrym, Turbine.

Cordovan
07-22-2015, 01:38 PM
Lamannia has now been updated with a new build of Update 27: Trials of the Archons! This update primarily involves fixing a bunch of things in the raid, and quite a bit of quest polish.

Cordovan
07-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Release Notes (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-22-15)) have been updated.

slarden
07-22-2015, 01:48 PM
This is my favorite thing

Airships:

Guild Airship Tavern Regeneration will now allow players to swap and select spells, and rejuvenate clickies.

Systern
07-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Release Notes (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/438926-Lamannia-Release-Notes-(Last-Updated-7-22-15)) have been updated.

The Tainted Scholar's Enervating Shadow negative levels no longer affect bosses.

Bummer. Can you make it actually effective then? 10% chance of 1 negative level on the relatively slow attacking warlock accomplishes exactly nothing in epic content. Negative levels regenerate in 3 to 6 seconds in Epic content, so you'll never, ever, ever have a meaningful amount of stacks from them, unless you're in a full raid of warlocks all using the blast shape, which is highly unlikely.

The marginal amount of tracking on the blast is ok, but it's still so slow that strafing mobs outrun it easily.

Hipparan
07-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Bummer. Can you make it actually effective then? 10% chance of 1 negative level on the relatively slow attacking warlock accomplishes exactly nothing in epic content. Negative levels regenerate in 3 to 6 seconds in Epic content, so you'll never, ever, ever have a meaningful amount of stacks from them, unless you're in a full raid of warlocks all using the blast shape, which is highly unlikely.

The marginal amount of tracking on the blast is ok, but it's still so slow that strafing mobs outrun it easily.

I completely agree here. They might as well fix the tracking and get rid of the negative levels altogether.

btolson
07-22-2015, 04:20 PM
The Magic Missile Ward portion of Enlightened Spirit's Shield enhancement no longer disappears after a few minutes.

Still hoping for the day I see:

The Command Immunity portion of Protection from Evil clickies no longer disappears after one minute.

Hirelings will now display a banner when standing ground, and should never wander more than a few meters from the banner.

Really hoping it works!

SinnJinn2
07-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Airships:•Guild Airship Tavern Regeneration will now allow players to swap and select spells, and rejuvenate clickies.doesn't seem to be working for my pally

Cordovan
07-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Airships:•Guild Airship Tavern Regeneration will now allow players to swap and select spells, and rejuvenate clickies.doesn't seem to be working for my pally

Yes, unfortunately. Looks like this won't make it into U27. Will be removing it from the Release Notes for live.