PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Adventure Packs

MARS
06-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi,
Part of a group of 5 returning players. 3 of us went VIP, and 2 of the players are using turbine points to purchase adventure packs. A couple of the guys who are not VIP have purchased adventure packs through the years, but are unsure of which ones they have purchased. We are literally at times going up to a quest entrance and 3 of us can enter and two of our group click on the door and can't go in ; then we start over and try to figure out quests that we can all do ; usually it is by memory of zones/quests that they know they were able to enter recently, or just have a greater recollection of doing. Hey, this is a section for newbs, and I figure there must be a better way of going about this. Is there any way that they can look up what packs they have purchased to make our planning a little easier?? I see the purchase history only goes back 60 days, and it doesn't look like the Adventure Compendium gives this info..?
Thanks!!

Frotz
06-21-2015, 08:57 PM
If you click the "Show All Items" button to the left of the store search bar then packs you've bought will be visible but you won't be able to buy them and the buttons to do so will be grayed-out.

UurlockYgmeov
06-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Welcome Back!

Also remember - MotU / Shadowfell expansions include many packs and think they are on sale right now up to 75% off (through steam)

MARS
06-22-2015, 09:55 AM
If you click the "Show All Items" button to the left of the store search bar then packs you've bought will be visible but you won't be able to buy them and the buttons to do so will be grayed-out.

Thanks! That's what I was looking for...that will help!