PDA

View Full Version : Downtime Notice: Monday, June 8th from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan
06-07-2015, 07:45 AM
UPDATE: The worlds have reopened! Thank you, and we'll see you in the game.

The DDO Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Monday, June 8th from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT).

Cordovan
06-07-2015, 07:45 AM
This is not DDO-specific. All of our games and services will be down for maintenance during this time.

cdbd3rd
06-07-2015, 09:15 AM
This is not DDO-specific. All of our games and services will be down for maintenance during this time.

Rats. So no sneaking off to Hobbitland.

I'll probably get stuck mowing the lawn then. :(

shady2191
06-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Tired of the Cannith server full error. What the HECK is up with that?

Benihim
06-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Is cannith server really full or is it simply down?? Is there such a thing as "server full" ?? is there a limited number of players able to log on and play on a server??

Jedthered
06-07-2015, 10:57 AM
yes what is up with server full on canith?

Memnir
06-07-2015, 11:11 AM
It's a rarely occurring bug that has to do with the server queue. At least that's been the culprit behind World Full errors in the past.

Benihim
06-07-2015, 11:43 AM
is this a subtle way of trying to get players to leave DDO ? maybe Turbine intentionally try to **** off players to rage-quit?

Necroclown
06-07-2015, 12:39 PM
The DDO Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for maintenance on Monday, June 8th from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT).

Dang! when I saw "Downtime" I thought that may mean we were getting U26 in the morning.. boo hooo.

IconicHero
06-07-2015, 09:54 PM
lamania will also be down during this time correct?

morkahn82
06-08-2015, 04:05 AM
i always get confused when 12 AM or 12 PM is :)

is it a 6 hours maintenance or an 18 hours maintenance?

morkahn82
06-08-2015, 04:07 AM
Is cannith server really full or is it simply down?? Is there such a thing as "server full" ?? is there a limited number of players able to log on and play on a server??

"server full" in ddo in 2015 is a myth.

Nestroy
06-08-2015, 05:04 AM
... early on work, Turbine?

EDIT: Saw it just the minute, you forwarded the downtime from 8 a.m. to 6 a.m. But what does this mean? getting another 6 hours extension today?

zwiebelring
06-08-2015, 05:05 AM
You missed the timer announcement. The announcemement started 30 seconds before shutdown. Usually we had 1 hour countdown. Seems a little odd.

Malleable
06-08-2015, 05:06 AM
i always get confused when 12 AM or 12 PM is :)

is it a 6 hours maintenance or an 18 hours maintenance?

12 PM is noon, 12 AM is midnight, so 6 hours hopefully.

Jedthered
06-08-2015, 05:06 AM

so a question was posed. Why was the server full message up? Devs? cue the crickets?

Nestroy
06-08-2015, 05:07 AM
You missed the timer announcement. The announcemement started 30 seconds before shutdown. Usually we had 1 hour outndown. Seems a little odd.

Nope, they got an earlier downtime than expected ^^. Do they have service slots in their warehouses?

zwiebelring
06-08-2015, 05:09 AM
Nope, they got an earlier downtime than expected ^^. Do they have service slots in their warehouses?

Oh, okay, must be something going on in Kartamon's warehouse I guess. Big Razzia or something^^.

Nestroy
06-08-2015, 07:25 AM
Ah, finally the forums are back online...

Pokuru
06-08-2015, 09:02 AM
Sigh...this ~2 hour early maintenance really screwed me over. I was only given 30 seconds warning. I made a dash for the chest. I was doing muk runs all night. And it timed out right when I was opening the chest. I don't think I got it.
http://i.imgur.com/Y5SUtEQ.jpg

I of course was playing when I assumed the maintenance was going to be at the actual posted time of 6 AM eastern. Not 4 AM Eastern.

Chaimberland
06-08-2015, 09:09 AM
Sigh...this ~2 hour early maintenance really screwed me over. I was only given 30 seconds warning. I made a dash for the chest. I was doing muk runs all night. And it timed out right when I was opening the chest. I don't think I got it.

I of course was playing when I assumed the maintenance was going to be at the actual posted time of 6 AM eastern. Not 4 AM Eastern.

You had time to take a screen shot but not to hit the loot all button?

Cordovan
06-08-2015, 09:14 AM
so a question was posed. Why was the server full message up? Devs? cue the crickets?

There was an issue with the Cannith login server over the weekend. Sorry. It was resolved after some work on Sunday.

Jedthered
06-08-2015, 09:16 AM
There was an issue with the Cannith login server over the weekend. Sorry. It was resolved after some work on Sunday.

ooo.early this time! thank you!

thomascoolone64
06-08-2015, 09:17 AM
What about Lamannia? When is it coming back online?

Cordovan
06-08-2015, 09:18 AM
The worlds have reopened! Thank you, and we'll see you in the game.

morkahn82
06-08-2015, 09:23 AM

hey, are you on khyber? If yes, send message to Aeriena.

I am pretty sure I can send you a Muckbane, when I get online.

donblas
06-08-2015, 10:09 AM

It went down just after 11am UK time, which is just after 6am Eastern I believe. Agreed that there didn't seem to be any warning notices posted in-game, except those last minute ones.

Kaliya
06-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Now THAT is how you do a maintenance!

Under-promise and over-deliver!

Kudos, Turbine!

Pokuru
06-08-2015, 10:25 AM
You had time to take a screen shot but not to hit the loot all button?

sigh no. i was frantically spamming loot all and then clicking the item(muckbane). when the server disconnected, I was stuck just standing there unable to do anything. frozen.

and then thats when i took the screenshot. i was staring at that for about 2 mins because of the horrible luck

hey, are you on khyber? If yes, send message to Aeriena.

I am pretty sure I can send you a Muckbane, when I get online.

thanks, but im sarlona

It went down just after 11am UK time, which is just after 6am Eastern I believe. Agreed that there didn't seem to be any warning notices posted in-game, except those last minute ones.

and yea...i actually realised now Eastern is the opposite side of the United States. I was somehow thinking Oregon and California time.

ADDENDUM:
LUCKY ME, I GOT MUCKBANE AFTER 2 RUNS WHEN I GOT BACK ON

Seikojin
06-08-2015, 12:49 PM
sigh no. i was frantically spamming loot all and then clicking the item(muckbane). when the server disconnected, I was stuck just standing there unable to do anything. frozen.

and then thats when i took the screenshot. i was staring at that for about 2 mins because of the horrible luck

thanks, but im sarlona

and yea...i actually realised now Eastern is the opposite side of the United States. I was somehow thinking Oregon and California time.

ADDENDUM:
LUCKY ME, I GOT MUCKBANE AFTER 2 RUNS WHEN I GOT BACK ON
PM toy in sarlona. I will send you a muckbane or two.