PDA

View Full Version : Stoner, last life no more grind

Luxgolg
06-02-2015, 09:54 AM
After taking a 3 month break from DDO I've come back and in the past week capped of my last fighter life and TR'd back to my Arty. I have the high level gear, but was wondering what I've missed by stoning. What favor? (house k for sure) What level 20-23 gear works better than BDS docent, GS LIT II repeater, Doublecross bow, Lucid dreams, and other "not bad" gear

JOTMON
06-02-2015, 10:17 AM
After taking a 3 month break from DDO I've come back and in the past week capped of my last fighter life and TR'd back to my Arty. I have the high level gear, but was wondering what I've missed by stoning. What favor? (house k for sure) What level 20-23 gear works better than BDS docent, GS LIT II repeater, Doublecross bow, Lucid dreams, and other "not bad" gear

haven't missed much from stoning.
The current farm is level 27/28. from Deathwyrm raid and Epic Necro Series.

Level 20-24 Docents I like are..

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Epic_Blademark's_Docent
http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Epic_Templar's_Docent

Flawless Black Dragonscale(with Black Dragonscale Helm for set bonus). for 25-27.

Back in time to get prepped to TR again for Warlock which should be coming towards the end of the month or so.
Shadowscale for 28.

Singular
06-12-2015, 01:00 PM

Replace Lucid Dreams with Archaic Device when you hit 20. It does more damage, being an epic level rune arm. Uh...if you have the time, alchemical repeaters do slightly more dps than GS ones (but it's probably not worth farming them). At 23, Needle wins by a long shot.

It can be worth spending the feat on heavy armor and get the PDK set for 20-23 (esp since PRR and MRR are top now). Oh, wait, you're a toaster - well, whatever feat allows you to take heavy docents, I guess :)

Uh, Coin Lord favor is a good idea for bag space. Otherwise, favor gives tp = yaaay!