05-28-2015, 08:54 PM
DDo has do a great job balance classes, required small touch:

He are my advices

Balance classes
1. Rogue –required add more Dodge to able get max 60%- opposite of ppr
2. Monks- required add more Dodge to able get max 60%- opposite of ppr
3. FVS-evoke dc +6 cap enhament
4. Sorceress- evoke dc +6 cap enhament
5. Artificer: runearm: dc 20+int+artificer level+ other evoker mod and for dmg: rune arm use 100% of the metamagic
6. Wizard: PAlemaster 4 necro dc cap enhament and for archimage: cap enhament force spell critical multiplier 20%
7. Cleric- heal +80 cap enhament
8. Druid: more shapes air and earth form
9. Fighter (to balance with paladin, because the lack of heal): for kensai: more Dodge to able get 60%- opposite of ppr. For stawart defense- +20ppr more +20armor (more than a paladin)
10. Ranger: required add more Dodge to able get max 60%- opposite of ppr
11. Bard-ok (maybe more dodge- 40% max)
12. Paladin –ok
13. Barbarian –ok

General_Gronker
05-29-2015, 06:59 AM
Heh heh.

No.

esojiul
05-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Heh heh.

No.

join 2014-- i get it

PsychoBlonde
05-29-2015, 05:57 PM
What do you mean that 60% dodge is "opposite" of PRR? PRR (effectively) caps at 75% damage resistance. So 25% dodge is the "opposite" of PRR in terms of how much damage resistance you can get from it.

I can see making it a bit easier for Monks to get more dodge and a higher dodge cap--it'd make stances other than Earth a bit more viable. Right now no defense is comparable in utility to simply soaking most of the damage. They're valuable, but only as an adjunct to soak, not as a replacement for soak.

The rest of the stuff looks fairly sensible.

Jetrule
05-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Clerics don't need extra healing. They need more battle in battle priest, extend inflame buff beyond 30 seconds and give tier 5 righteous weapons a couple +w or a crit damage +1 multiplier. They need turning fixed so that you can with maxi investment on a turn speced cleric turn above 57 cr undead at lvl 28. Also implement the chance for turning outsiders as P&P with a reduced chance. Divine disciples need better scaling into epics like all damage casters. probably best handled through spells or epic destinies.

Favored soul much the same as clerics with out the turning.

Druids I consider to be very versatile and balanced you can make a killer mele or a great cc caster/healer only thing they need like all casters is better damage scaling into epics.

Sorcerer, Wizard, Need damage scaling into epics. and some spells scaling into epics like meteor swarm.

Rogue has seen all the balancing they will get for the time being and I enjoy my rogues and find them very playable now.. Have you played one since update?

Bard is the new balance epitome.

Ranger needs help especially in epics. Tempest and deep wood stalker needs crit profile enhancement. AA needs dcs that can scale into epics.
Fighter needs to be the most resistant class to physical damage if you have 41 ap in stalwart. as is they are even in prr and ac with sacred defenders without the pali self heal or holysword, zeal or saves to balance it out. They need damage competitive with a barb with a barb if you are cap stoning kensai. Heck kensai is a broken tree not reaching its potential with out monk. They need selectors in many enhancements for heavy armored style and light/no armor style that do different things. Vanguard is pretty good but needs impcrit bludgeon and weapon focus bludgeon and bludgeon specialization to apply to shields.

Monk.. Dont play them not qualified to comment but seems some way to get wis to unarmed and staff damage might be nice.

2 cents.

jalont
05-29-2015, 06:44 PM
DDO is already the easiest MMO on the market, and I believe that that's the reason why it's dying. The decline in population of this game is shockingly equal to the removal of challenge. The curves look exactly the same. At one point this was one of the hardest MMOs on the market, and it attracted the "serious gamer" audience, but as the game got easier and easier, those people left, and the game was unable to attract new people. Afterall, not many people are looking for an easy game with no challenge.

So, what does this mean? There should be a balancing of classes, but it cannot come by buffing other classes. That will just make the easiest game on the market even easier, and it will shrink the already shrinking playerbase. So we must take the overpowered classes and bring them back down to where they were, and nerf those classes that were overpowered before all this nonsense started (classes that are now suddenly "underpowered").

esojiul
05-29-2015, 07:35 PM
DDO is already the easiest MMO on the market, and I believe that that's the reason why it's dying. The decline in population of this game is shockingly equal to the removal of challenge. The curves look exactly the same. At one point this was one of the hardest MMOs on the market, and it attracted the "serious gamer" audience, but as the game got easier and easier, those people left, and the game was unable to attract new people. Afterall, not many people are looking for an easy game with no challenge.

So, what does this mean? There should be a balancing of classes, but it cannot come by buffing other classes. That will just make the easiest game on the market even easier, and it will shrink the already shrinking playerbase. So we must take the overpowered classes and bring them back down to where they were, and nerf those classes that were overpowered before all this nonsense started (classes that are now suddenly "underpowered").

You are right, after balance classes. REquired tought quest for cap toon (lv30). I think they have to make a mythic level. MOb are equal to champions on elite, Champions and bosses went they hit you make more dmg (went they hit you) and traps kill you if you fail reflex. Imposible to solo, if someone able to solo a quest it means the quest is a piece of cake.