PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming 10th anniversary celebration and classic cards

Wierdattacx
05-25-2015, 03:00 PM
For this upcoming 10th anniversary, please make the anniversary cards useable again. I know that I'm not the only one who saved some, or most of their cards to use or trade later and now am stuck with a bag of unusable cards that could be made into helpful items. Some people were replicating cards but that is likely fixable, so please make the necessary adjustments and allow us to use them up. I was less active and up on the news previously, and was not even aware that there was a cutoff date for their use when they got deactivated. I feel like I lost a whole lot more than I gained trading for the higher cards during the event, which now sit idly in my bank.

eachna_gislin
05-26-2015, 03:14 AM
For this upcoming 10th anniversary, please make the anniversary cards useable again. I know that I'm not the only one who saved some, or most of their cards to use or trade later and now am stuck with a bag of unusable cards that could be made into helpful items. Some people were replicating cards but that is likely fixable, so please make the necessary adjustments and allow us to use them up. I was less active and up on the news previously, and was not even aware that there was a cutoff date for their use when they got deactivated. I feel like I lost a whole lot more than I gained trading for the higher cards during the event, which now sit idly in my bank.

There wasn't a planned cutoff date. The devs just pretended they'd "always" intended that they not be used in the future and decided to shut them off. This is patently false because every other freebie before that had been handed out can still be activated even now. I still have Birthday cake on a couple toons and if I click one, a genie will come. The same with Raiders Boxes.

If they had intended them to be limited from the start, they would have told us when they issued the cards.

Hiponic
05-26-2015, 03:20 AM
no no no no no

Do not make the cards usable again... We are still not recovered from that last time.
And with populations being so low if it goes all crazy again there will be no turning back.

IF they want to do cards again.. New cards, New prizes..and FULLY CHECKED FOR BUGS
LIKE FULLY... The way that the cards got all crazy last time was something that has been a issue with several other things in this game.

Im all for the cards but not the originals To many people still have thousands of cards just sitting on bank toons.

Uska
05-26-2015, 05:39 AM
No to make the cards active again the cheaters probably still have dozens of cards the duped the whole thing should have never started since they were likely aware of the problem on lameland or at least shut down as soon as it appeared on live.

For 2016 we need something special but unexsploitable