PDA

View Full Version : Hello FvS, I'm looking for some advice

Pnumbra
05-13-2015, 07:21 PM
Hi all,

I'm nearly ready for my second eTR and wanted to ask for some ideas moving forward. In order to avoid unsolicited critiques, I will share the following:

Race: Half-Elf
Class: Pure FvS
Deity Realm: Undying Court (Scimitar)
Dilettante Class: Rogue

Weapon Style: SWF - Perfect SWF
Off-Hand: Orb

Primary Questing ED: Shadowdancer

Most gear enhances sneak attacks and or improving critical threat range. My current attack speed is 44% so will try to hit 50% on next build if possible. Few items in my inventory are set in stone. Currently the TF Scimitar is my epic choice at 22-28. I am building the level 26 version on this build. From 20-22 I usually chose between a selection based on the quest or hunting environment. Level 20-22 armor varies also. I am open to any suggestions. Armor at level 23 on is the Restored Dragoncraft Leather as it covers the basics and I am of the opinion that AC has little value save for trash mobs. In addition, I haven't found any better leather protection and I really like having evasion on a pure non-rouge build.

Current AP-CE:
Half-Elf, Harper, and War-priest

Ok, so that's the overview, please suggest away. My goal is to find something unique from all this. I hope this isn't to scarce.

unbongwah
05-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Can you actually get your Reflex saves high enough to make Evasion useful? That's often the Achilles heel of builds without, say, Div Grace to boost saves.

Braegan
05-13-2015, 09:27 PM
Can you actually get your Reflex saves high enough to make Evasion useful? That's often the Achilles heel of builds without, say, Div Grace to boost saves.

On EH I imagine he could. FvS and Monks have the best progression for saves. For EE, kind of doubtful.

Pnumbra
05-13-2015, 11:46 PM

Currently, at level 26 my Reflex save is 52 before I add any action boost. Is that sufficient at this level? I think I can hit 60 by 28. What is troubling is when I have to switch to another ED, then I have to change my twist and this makes things a bit harder to deal with.

Pnumbra
05-13-2015, 11:48 PM
On EH I imagine he could. FvS and Monks have the best progression for saves. For EE, kind of doubtful.

You are correct. I seldom do well on most EE quest. For example on EE Outbreak, I usually die at least once before I finish it. EH quest are fun though.