PDA

View Full Version : Shadar-kai Hair styles

DrWily
05-12-2015, 07:19 PM
I understand why you kept the normal-ish hairstyles out of Shadar-kai character generation, but did you really need to exclude them from using the store-bought hairstyles?

FranOhmsford
05-12-2015, 08:16 PM
I understand why you kept the normal-ish hairstyles out of Shadar-kai character generation,

Really?

I don't!

The only Shadar-Kai "Hairstyle that looks in any way right is NONE!

but did you really need to exclude them from using the store-bought hairstyles?

This is where the Devs really went wrong though - Why can Shadar-Kai not choose to change their Hairstyle in the same way as every other race? {OK I'm not sure about WF/BF but again...They're in need of more non-ridiculous choices too!}.

UurlockYgmeov
05-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Uurlock has been hiding his SK hair under a mushroom cap - but even then it tends to stick out!

Gadren
05-13-2015, 11:48 AM
I understand why you kept the normal-ish hairstyles out of Shadar-kai character generation, but did you really need to exclude them from using the store-bought hairstyles?

Wow, I didn't realize this was the case. I was actually planning on buying Shadarkai iconic and then buying a hairstyle from the store that didn't look ridiculous, but now that I know I can't do that I won't be buying either.

Oh well. I'm sure Turbine didn't want my money anyway.

DrWily
05-19-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm sure Turbine didn't want my money anyway.

Now if we could buy the different hairstyles it would obviously look like another way Turbine wants to suck the money outta us. But that's none of my business.

niknight
05-24-2015, 10:20 PM
TBH, I really don't buy the whole lore rationale for keeping store bought hairstyles from Shadar-kai. If anything that WotC puts out about the game becomes cannon, then we have a SK with a normal hairstyle. I'm not sure how many of you have ever seen Dungeon's & Dragons: The Book of Vile Darkness (a SyFy movie with significant creative oversight by WotC), but the female lead is a Shadar-kai and she has just a normal ponytail. (do an image search for "akordia book of vile darkness" to see what I mean).