PDA

View Full Version : Newish Player Looking for a Leveling Partner on Sarlona

Valerius_Anthar
04-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Hello there NPF. I will be rolling a toon on Sarlona fairly soon and am looking for people, new players or bored vets alike, to level with in a pseudo-static duo or group. If you're a bored vet from another server who wants to do the whole fresh start with no gear or past lives this might be an interesting change for you. I'd like to stress that this won't be a zerg speed run leveling process though I'd like to experience and enjoy the quests and complete as many optionals as is reasonable and I understand that people who have done them a million times might not be into that. This is primarily a social request so that I can build a group of friends in game that I can play with, because I think this game is far more fun when playing in a group. I will be rolling a rogue/pally repeater that will attempt to be useful at traps (but probably as a first life character won't have the skills to do all elite traps without really good trap gear).

I have various kinds of VOIP from Dolby to Skype. I prefer chats that let people see when each other is on outside of game so that we know when we're all on. I usually play morning and evening PDT. PM me or post here and let me know if you're interested :).

swedishmanguy
04-30-2015, 12:03 PM
Hi, I need help trying to get through the sneak level where I can't kill the Kolbald prophets. I'd be happy to team up with you on low level quests, as I am a new player. I could really use the help figuring things out. Let me know here or email me at knutson38@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ken