PDA

View Full Version : Ghallanda Unavailable - Tuesday night, April 28th

Cordovan
04-28-2015, 08:56 PM
UPDATE: Ghallanda has reopened! Please see this thread (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459462-Update-25-Patch-2-Hotfix) for more information about upcoming downtime.

Ghallanda is currently unavailable. We are working on it, and will let you know as soon as we have more information. We do apologize for the issues Ghallanda's been having, and are working on a resolution.

MadCookieQueen
04-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Would you understand if I said I'm a bit frustrated and the apology, though it's your job to give one...

isn't cutting it anymore.

We'd just like our little nutty server back and we'd like for it to work again.

Cordovan
04-28-2015, 08:58 PM
If you haven't seen it yet, we are currently in the middle of scheduling a hotfix and downtime for Ghallanda work which may happen as soon as tomorrow (Wednesday) morning Eastern. Click here (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459462-Update-25-Patch-2-Hotfix) for information on that.

The current plan is to bring Ghallanda down around 5:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) to do some hardware-related maintenance and investigatory work. Provided we are ready to go live with the hotfix tomorrow morning, the plan is to reopen Ghallanda along with the rest of the worlds. We'll have more information overnight as things are confirmed.

Psiandron
04-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Still pretty unhappy, but thanks for letting us know that you are aware and trying to do something Jerry.

Snnniei
04-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Yes, we are unhappy, but don't get me wrong (speaking for myself but I'm assuming many have a similar view), the game is great, that's why we care. We won't be unhappy when it gets fixed. Thank you for the information. Good luck on your hotfix.

ArchStriker
04-28-2015, 09:05 PM
at least i get to sleep early ,pcee

Dark_Uncle72
04-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Hey Cordo,

Has any thought been put into actually merging servers again?

Psiandron
04-28-2015, 09:14 PM
up again it seems.

Cordovan
04-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Ghallanda has reopened! Please see this thread (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459462-Update-25-Patch-2-Hotfix) for more information about upcoming downtime.

LeslieWest_GuitarGod
04-28-2015, 09:21 PM
Turbine. The people that care!

I dont know what the heck is happening, but I know you will all get it resolved. We are hanging in there.

Holymunchkin
04-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Turbine. The people that care!

I dont know what the heck is happening, but I know you will all get it resolved. We are hanging in there.

Wouldnt go that far. But ya,

=)

shadowlord3
04-28-2015, 10:20 PM
anyone else have their character in a totally different location when the game came back up? looks like I lost one whole quest which we had finished on elite and no where near the quest we were in when the server went down.

Cauthey_No_CCInfo
04-28-2015, 10:28 PM
Ghallanda has reopened! Please see this thread (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459462-Update-25-Patch-2-Hotfix) for more information about upcoming downtime.

Have the lingering, chronic issues been remediated? Are you at liberty to disclose what kind of hardware maintenance was performed? Inquiring minds want to know (though, I understand if you are unable to share any further detail).

Thank you for all that you and your teammates do!

Giblett
04-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Thanks for getting it back up again :)
I take it there is a slight rollback on each restart? I know I jumped on our airship from Eveningstar and consolidated some items and when I re logged I was back in Eveningstar with items unconsolidated :P
At least we got a MOD in :cool:

DrenglisEU
04-29-2015, 08:49 AM
You stated that they are open........... BUT ............ not :-( is frustrating that my beloved game since launch -06 (only game I play AND pay) has some much problems nowadays. Should we start a DoooooooooooooOoooooom thread again or something. There is no info or update on whats going on.

Brandall
04-29-2015, 08:57 AM
You stated that they are open........... BUT ............ not :-( is frustrating that my beloved game since launch -06 (only game I play AND pay) has some much problems nowadays. Should we start a DoooooooooooooOoooooom thread again or something. There is no info or update on whats going on.

You are posting on a thread from a downtime that occurred last night, the thread for todays downtime is elsewhere :P