PDA

View Full Version : Looking For. A Guild.

Beherit_Baphomar
04-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi there,

I'm a returning player from around 5 years ago and I'm looking to join an active guild.

You can see in my sig that I was once a member of OSD and I understand they're still alive but not too active.

Right now I've 2 characters I'm comfortable playing, a level 23 pure bath and a level 20 pure cleric. My others may need TRing.

They're all woefully under geared but the barb is getting better.

Play style is...well, my barb was my first good character and I take my play style from there. I'd rather run a quest 20 times for one item to help a guildie than stand around talking.

I was a looter I guess, I ran end game content. Leveled fast, I was no where near an uber loot ho who zerged EE solo but I am as far from a flower sniffing RPer as you can get.

With that said I know the impression some folk have of zergers so I also want to say I'm a very easy going guy who'd give a guild is a hand without a second thought.

Right now I'm running most everything be solo and becoming more and more confused about new loot and new quests day by day.

So, if you have space for a couple of gimps and you don't mind putting up with stupid questions about game basics for a while you can contact me here or in game as Eyern.

Thanks guys.

Pehtis
04-20-2015, 11:31 AM
First up welcome back. Although my main server is Ghallanda, I do have a few alts on Argo. I'm with Barbarian Guild which has several active players, and large ship with lots of the new buffs. Until you get your feet planted again and find a regular people to run with I will be happy to have you on board if you like. Most people are pretty cool and finding large guilds on Argo that will welcome you won't be much of a problem.

Just send an in-game message to Sorcermihani on Argo and I'll send a guild invite. My time zone is Oceania and therefore my day time is most people's night. But I have found the guild to have active players at all times. That means you will definitely find a few people on at any given time.

Alternatively, if you have a good pug session just ask them to join. Most people are nice.

Powerhungry
04-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi there,

I'm a returning player from around 5 years ago and I'm looking to join an active guild.

You can see in my sig that I was once a member of OSD and I understand they're still alive but not too active.

Right now I've 2 characters I'm comfortable playing, a level 23 pure bath and a level 20 pure cleric. My others may need TRing.

They're all woefully under geared but the barb is getting better.

Play style is...well, my barb was my first good character and I take my play style from there. I'd rather run a quest 20 times for one item to help a guildie than stand around talking.

I was a looter I guess, I ran end game content. Leveled fast, I was no where near an uber loot ho who zerged EE solo but I am as far from a flower sniffing RPer as you can get.

With that said I know the impression some folk have of zergers so I also want to say I'm a very easy going guy who'd give a guild is a hand without a second thought.

Right now I'm running most everything be solo and becoming more and more confused about new loot and new quests day by day.

So, if you have space for a couple of gimps and you don't mind putting up with stupid questions about game basics for a while you can contact me here or in game as Eyern.

Thanks guys.
Order of the Emerald Claw is one of the more active guilds. Try hitting them up