PDA

View Full Version : Warforged/Bladeforged in elemental form?

chrissybunny
04-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Do they keep the negative energy/level drain immunity if they go into elemental form?

Eth
04-22-2015, 04:08 AM
When you go into elemental form, you get all the traits that an elemental has. Elementals are not immune to level drain, so you will lose that immunity.

There are a couple of benefits though that are not listed in the description of elemental apotheosis that you also get.
Elementals are immune to stuns (symbol of stunning, Power Word Stun, Stunning Blow, etc.), Paralysis (you get this anyway at level 18, except for acid savants), Poison and you don't need to breathe underwater.

unbongwah
04-22-2015, 08:57 AM
You also lose your heal amp penalty in elemental form, IIRC. EDIT: and since as a druid you can cast Death Ward, losing ED immunity really only matters vs. beholders (or other dispelling mobs).

Lonnbeimnech
04-22-2015, 09:11 AM
When you go into elemental form, you get all the traits that an elemental has. Elementals are not immune to level drain, so you will lose that immunity.

There are a couple of benefits though that are not listed in the description of elemental apotheosis that you also get.
Elementals are immune to stuns (symbol of stunning, Power Word Stun, Stunning Blow, etc.), Paralysis (you get this anyway at level 18, except for acid savants), Poison and you don't need to breathe underwater.

Not sure about sorcs, but I know that druids in elemental form are also immune to the effect of bear traps, but not the damage.

Also immune to burning blood, since they have no blood.

Alisonique
04-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Not sure about sorcs, but I know that druids in elemental form are also immune to the effect of bear traps, but not the damage.

Thats worth remembering tyvm

Eth
04-22-2015, 10:43 AM

Interesting. Just ran my sorc through a bear trap in overgrowth and got caught. At least for acid savant this doesn't work. Might work for Fire/Water/Air though, since those technically float?

chrissybunny
04-22-2015, 12:23 PM
thank you guys very much for all the information. As a sorcerer, if you shift out of elemental form and back to wf/bf, I assume any negative levels you have accrued go away?