PDA

View Full Version : I have to buy Iconics even if im VIP??

fatalblade97
04-04-2015, 06:23 PM
So do i have to buy all the iconics even if i am VIP? i thought that my friend and i would get access to them when we went VIP, but i guess not?? I guess i was mistaken, can someone clarify the sitiuation?
Thanks!

PsychoBlonde
04-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Here is a breakdown for you: http://ddowiki.com/page/Account_comparisons

And no, you don't get EVERYTHING included in VIP, more's the pity.

fatalblade97
04-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Damn, just kind of seems like we deserve iconic heroe's since we cant have epic destinies lol, thanks man.

eachna_gislin
04-05-2015, 06:34 AM
So do i have to buy all the iconics even if i am VIP? i thought that my friend and i would get access to them when we went VIP, but i guess not?? I guess i was mistaken, can someone clarify the sitiuation?
Thanks!

You get everything except the stuff excluded in the fine print. There's always fine print.

On the positive side, the iconics kind of suck.

PDK - I wish I was a paladin but I'm not.
Shadar Kai - like an ugly child, only the really compassionate players love me
Sun Elf - has some nice benefits, but, my enhancements are weirdly overpriced
Bladeforged - the one really awesome iconic, if you like robots and want to self-heal, get this.

I'm not a big fan of warforged, I don't know if I'll ever play one. They need to bring out a scout model before I'll be interested. But I can see the value in a self-repairing warforged.

I have all the iconics, but I'm only playing one right now. She's a sun elf cleric and I really _want_ to like her. I think that says it all. I want to like her, but I don't. I'm playing her as a turning/light nuking cleric right now, but I feel like she'd be better used as a favored soul. Without a cheaper way to get +1 hearts of woods than farming TP for them, I'm not going to change her class.

Maybe once they do a favored soul pass and I feel it's worth burning through a lot of lives for her.

dontmater
04-05-2015, 09:07 AM
sad isn't it?