PDA

View Full Version : Please make public LFMs in line with BB

TheOnly_LightInDark
03-30-2015, 01:50 AM
Please make the public LFM (I don't care who joins) post levels in line with Bravery Bonus instead of 1 level above. IE Running Irestone Inlet click for public and go in on elite, the LFM posting reads 4-7 but BB is level 6.

So you either have to edit the LFM or just hope someone over level doesn't join to get BB, or just don't run public.

Please bring the auto created LFM in line with BB

tigerknee123
03-30-2015, 05:01 AM
umm no ..

Rys
03-30-2015, 06:01 AM
/signed

SirValentine
03-30-2015, 07:04 AM
I suggest not using "Public Groups" for quests. Ever.

But, yes, they should make them have more sensible default level ranges.

For quests on Hard or Elite, that would be Bravery level maximum, with a 3-level spread in Heroic. For wilderness areas (the only reason I ever willingly use a Public Group, and only because that's the only way to get the name of the Wilderness Area into the LFM panel), it should be for the entire full-XP level range for that area, e.g., 2-7 for Tangleroot, or 20-27 for Demonweb, etc..

Ancient
03-30-2015, 09:24 AM
umm no ..

umm yeah... heck yeah.

LuKaSu
03-30-2015, 08:50 PM
I suggest not using "Public Groups" for quests. Ever.

But, yes, they should make them have more sensible default level ranges.

For quests on Hard or Elite, that would be Bravery level maximum, with a 3-level spread in Heroic. For wilderness areas (the only reason I ever willingly use a Public Group, and only because that's the only way to get the name of the Wilderness Area into the LFM panel), it should be for the entire full-XP level range for that area, e.g., 2-7 for Tangleroot, or 20-27 for Demonweb, etc..

This is pretty solid. I keep seeing very restricted explorer level ranges, when most of them have a pretty decent range. I always try to check out the valid range for the area and put that up.