PDA

View Full Version : Silence Artificer Pet / Configure Noises

pez777
03-28-2015, 06:06 PM
I enjoy playing my artificer but the pet barking is shrill and off-putting to the point of either not using the pet or the toon. I would love to be able to silence, turn down the volume, or change the barking. DDO has great sound effects and music and the pet is a huge distraction from all the other good environmental sounds!

General_Gronker
03-29-2015, 02:03 AM
No.

Bloodskittle
03-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Thematically this actually makes sense as an artificer in the process of making their dog they could simply not put a sound box in it.

However this is narrow minded, what I would really like is the ability to silence cosmetic pets, I love the way my malachite-mimic with his tophat looks but it really grinds my gears that it is so obnoxiously loud.

Sehenry03
03-29-2015, 11:11 AM
O could see this...after every other possible bug/issue has been worked out of the game.

Come back in 5 years if its still here and try again.

Til then...no plz. Fix WAY more important things.

Enderoc
04-03-2015, 06:34 AM
It would be cool to engineer your pet as a stealthy rogue instead of a melee...you know send it to disarm traps. It would also be cool if you had a position clickie where you manually target where the pet should stand or go. You would have to hotkey it of course.