PDA

View Full Version : Additional Shadowscale Armor Flawless version crafting option.

Robbenklopper
03-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi Folks,

i thought about the shadowscale armor and am still a Little confused, why the DR- option is only given to heavy armor. DR in today game CAN be useful for any class, so i suggest to give us an additional crafting Option.
My Monk has no use for the actual option (maybe other Players love it) and my barb-in-procgress wouldn´t have much from it too, besides i spend a feat and finally am able to wear the DR version. A barbarian in heavy armor feels so ... unbarbarish.

Heavy Armor as known:
Shadow Guardian DR 30/Epic
DR 60/Epic while below 75% health

Suggested Extensions:

Medium Armor:
Shadow Guardian DR 20/Epic
DR 40/Epic while below 75% health

Light Armor.
Shadow Guardian DR 15/Epic
DR 30/Epic while below 75% health

Robes/outfits
Shadow Guardian DR 10/Epic
DR 20/Epic while below 75% health

What would be the contras to have that?

Aelonwy
03-13-2015, 07:31 AM
Hi Folks,

i thought about the shadowscale armor and am still a Little confused, why the DR- option is only given to heavy armor. DR in today game CAN be useful for any class, so i suggest to give us an additional crafting Option.
My Monk has no use for the actual option (maybe other Players love it) and my barb-in-procgress wouldn´t have much from it too, besides i spend a feat and finally am able to wear the DR version. A barbarian in heavy armor feels so ... unbarbarish.

Heavy Armor as known:
Shadow Guardian DR 30/Epic
DR 60/Epic while below 75% health

Suggested Extensions:

Medium Armor:
Shadow Guardian DR 20/Epic
DR 40/Epic while below 75% health

Light Armor.
Shadow Guardian DR 15/Epic
DR 30/Epic while below 75% health

Robes/outfits
Shadow Guardian DR 10/Epic
DR 20/Epic while below 75% health

What would be the contras to have that?

I like your idea. I'm still annoyed that the ranged option (Shadow Striker) is only available on med and heavy.