PDA

View Full Version : Make Deathwyrm give the same base xperience as Vault of Night

Stinging_Bee
02-16-2015, 01:48 PM
This is probably been said many times but I wanted to say it again.

Make Deathwyrm give the same base xperience as Vault of Night.

It would be nice

FranOhmsford
02-16-2015, 02:52 PM

It would be nice

It's a base Lvl 30 Raid!

Why are you worrying about XP?

Stinging_Bee
02-16-2015, 03:59 PM
It's a base Lvl 30 Raid!

Why are you worrying about XP?

Sometimes people like to stay at level 28 and grab some epic destiny experience, or maybe just run Epic Reincarnation Experience when you are level 25+

FranOhmsford
02-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Sometimes people like to stay at level 28 and grab some epic destiny experience, or maybe just run Epic Reincarnation Experience when you are level 25+

The problem with this is that Base Lvl 30 content should not be created with those aims in mind!

It should be aimed strictly at End-Game play where XP has no right to be!

We do need more quests in the 25-28 Range for XP purposes but Lvl 25 players should not be expecting to gain said XP from a Raid they shouldn't even be able to enter!
And they should not be forced to enter that Raid to get said XP either!

Maybe when we get actual End-Game content the likes of Deathwyrm, FotP and MoD will get reduced to Base Lvl 29 or even 28 but even then they're unlikely to be XP gathering content - Just look at how Shroud, VoD, HoX and ToD were run pre MotU - NONE of them were run for XP!

Stinging_Bee
02-16-2015, 04:26 PM
e do need more quests in the 25-28 Range for XP purposes but Lvl 25 players should not be expecting to gain said XP from a Raid they shouldn't even be able to enter!

What are you talking about?
It has always been possible to enter deathwyrm on EN or EH at level 25 as it should be. From 25 to 28 there are 3.6 million xp to grind.

Running raids on epic normal for good xp should be encouraged so that people can actually learn the raid before they join Lfm for EE runs.

P.s. couple updates ago devs even lowered min lvl to step inside any raid to LVL 20

Seikojin
02-16-2015, 04:31 PM
The problem with this is that Base Lvl 30 content should not be created with those aims in mind!

We do need more quests in the 25-28 Range for XP purposes but Lvl 25 players should not be expecting to gain said XP from a Raid they shouldn't even be able to enter!

Maybe when we get actual End-Game content the likes of Deathwyrm, FotP and MoD will get reduced to Base Lvl 29 or even 28 but even then they're unlikely to be XP gathering content - Just look at how Shroud, VoD, HoX and ToD were run pre MotU - NONE of them were run for XP!

Actually end game has a place for exp: epic reincarnation. As long as you can reincarnate, there is always a place for proper exp values.

Sehenry03
02-16-2015, 04:33 PM

Absolutely...because at lvl 28 you stop getting xp for ED's to right? Oh wait no...I still need xp for my characters not maxed on ED's

moo_cow
02-16-2015, 06:10 PM

It would be nice

It may not be a popular opinion but I think it should give more than von5. Von5 with a good group can be done in under 20 minutes as can deathwyrm. But deathwyrm is several levels higher so I don't understand why von5 is so much more xp.