PDA

View Full Version : Bank shared, beginner questions

Scrofa
01-28-2015, 08:06 PM
I began researching on shared bank seeking some information about its operation and limitations and found many complaints about problems.
So I have two questions.
1) The shared bank still continues with items problems become caught or disappear?
and
2) The shared bank is shared only on a server or on any server will access the same amount slots and items?

Rykka
01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
I began researching on shared bank seeking some information about its operation and limitations and found many complaints about problems.
So I have two questions.
1) The shared bank still continues with items problems become caught or disappear?
and
2) The shared bank is shared only on a server or on any server will access the same amount slots and items?

1) Yo no comprende de sprenken you speakin. :)

2) Shared Bank is only for characters on the same server.

UurlockYgmeov
01-28-2015, 11:48 PM
1. Not many issues with the shared bank - love it.
2. You purchase the shared bank account wide - but each server is separate. so characters can access items / slots only from their server.

Scrofa
01-29-2015, 05:21 AM
1) Yo no comprende de sprenken you speakin. :)

2) Shared Bank is only for characters on the same server.

1) Yo no comprende de sprenken you speakin. (EspaƱol/deutch/english) lol Non te preocupes Ich verstand, what you speak. Next use the stand language from server :p

Scrofa
01-29-2015, 05:24 AM
1. Not many issues with the shared bank - love it.
2. You purchase the shared bank account wide - but each server is separate. so characters can access items / slots only from their server.

The company (DDO) is very good at making marketing to sell and its benefits, but it is always a "obscure" about the details.
Reminds me contracts and lawyers.

LuKaSu
01-31-2015, 07:18 PM
All this being said, I think the shared bank is one of the best items in the DDO Store.