PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a build

Such755
01-24-2015, 03:25 PM
Hello.
Artificer will be only one of the lives I am going through on my way to completionist.
Having that said, I do want a build that will also be fun at epics. I test each class on epic content, usually untill level 26-28 and only then TR.
I have a WF Artificer as a side character but he's pretty gimpy, and I do not play him anymore. I want this artificer to be a decent one.
I don't mind being a fleshy, so far as a rogue I am having a blast healing myself with wands and scrolls.
I do have access to Shadar kai and sun elf but not bladeforged. I might purchase it though, so keep that option open.
I want to be mostly using my rune arm and a crossbow, so no melee or any other odd stuff. Just a good ol' artificer.
I want it to be int based.
Having that said, is splashing 2 rogue levels a bad thing? It will get me evasion and my reflex save should be decent as an int build + insightful reflexes.
It's a 7th life, past lives are Wiz, sorc, barb, fighter, cleric, rogue.
If you could come up with a Shadar Kai build with 2 rogue levels, that would be nice. I'd love to skip all the heroic content again, and I don't think I mind "grinding" the way to level 28, but any other race will do.

Please emphasize starting ability score and feats, but also please put down some gear that will help me through leveling. I rather grind it now while I'm level 28 than not have it at level.

Thank you in advance.

Oxarhamar
01-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Hello.
Artificer will be only one of the lives I am going through on my way to completionist.
Having that said, I do want a build that will also be fun at epics. I test each class on epic content, usually untill level 26-28 and only then TR.
I have a WF Artificer as a side character but he's pretty gimpy, and I do not play him anymore. I want this artificer to be a decent one.
I don't mind being a fleshy, so far as a rogue I am having a blast healing myself with wands and scrolls.
I do have access to Shadar kai and sun elf but not bladeforged. I might purchase it though, so keep that option open.
I want to be mostly using my rune arm and a crossbow, so no melee or any other odd stuff. Just a good ol' artificer.
I want it to be int based.
Having that said, is splashing 2 rogue levels a bad thing? It will get me evasion and my reflex save should be decent as an int build + insightful reflexes.
It's a 7th life, past lives are Wiz, sorc, barb, fighter, cleric, rogue.
If you could come up with a Shadar Kai build with 2 rogue levels, that would be nice. I'd love to skip all the heroic content again, and I don't think I mind "grinding" the way to level 28, but any other race will do.

Please emphasize starting ability score and feats, but also please put down some gear that will help me through leveling. I rather grind it now while I'm level 28 than not have it at level.

Thank you in advance.

Might be easier to search the Artifcer forum to find the info.

I'd love to help but, I don't have the time to go through all the info your looking for & I play heavily multi classesed full time repeater builds. In fact I play every Heroic PL, Epic PL & Iconic PL as an hybrid Artificer taking just enough levels of whatever I need to get the PL. Not really a standard Artifcer.

Ultinoob
01-30-2015, 04:02 AM
I can recommend a pure build artificer. Look at the dubbel o seven build. Use a repeater. Use lightning sphere, blast rod and lightning modes on low to mid levels. Use Blade barrier on higher levels. Shoot when not many mobs a precent use blast rod if more than 2 mobs are close to you.

I tested this on normal and hard quests in Heroic. Its fun. Very effective.