PDA

View Full Version : Question about zombie form

Eth
01-20-2015, 07:00 AM
Does anyone know if the attack speed penalty of zombie form applies to ranged attacks?

xTethx
01-20-2015, 11:00 AM
It doesn't affect speed for thrown weapons, bows never tested, but I would imagine its safe for bow-users as well.

Eth
01-20-2015, 11:11 AM
It doesn't affect speed for thrown weapons, bows never tested, but I would imagine its safe for bow-users as well.

Thanks teth.
Was actually curious about bows. Just tested myself, 60 seconds out of form and in zombie form. Both had excactly 54 projectiles fired.
So yes, it doesn't affect it.

Eth
01-20-2015, 11:14 AM
I also wonder how zombie form affects IPS on small targets. The arrows seem to fire at a much lower height than out of form.
And it looks absolutely hilarious.

galvinomon
02-17-2015, 02:43 PM
Back a few years ago I ran a 12 monk/8 wiz mech. This was a melee build that used zombie form for healing and higher Damage due to the weapon W SYSTEM. I used a torc and green steel goggles for unlimited mana. I had to use haste to get over the slow attack speed but it hit like a truck due to my stance and the use of cleave and greater cleave. Spells were mostly used to buff and heal with little to no offensive use. I have not run this build with the new changes so I have no idea if it will still work. I was a lot of fun and I put out a ton of damage. Well best of luck with you. The post title was DDOZ build 8wiz/12monk Monwizbie :).