PDA

View Full Version : Log In Issue: Thursday, January 15th

Cordovan
01-15-2015, 02:55 PM
UPDATE: Game logins and web site access are once again available. Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue.

We are currently investigating an issue impacting game logins and web site availability. DDO.com access remains inconsistent. We will keep you updated through our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Forums as availability permits.)

Cordovan
01-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Game logins and web site access are once again available. Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue.

Gurei23
01-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeaaahhhh I've been having issues since last night, i tried redownloading the game this morning to be welcomed by a myriad of new issues... recently tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, i'm guessing the installer is linked to log in issues since it won't let me install?

EDIT: problem solved! Thanks for the redirect though Cordovan, and may DDO have smooth sailing for the rest of 2015 ^^

Cordovan
01-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Yeaaahhhh I've been having issues since last night, i tried redownloading the game this morning to be welcomed by a myriad of new issues... recently tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, i'm guessing the installer is linked to log in issues since it won't let me install?

This recent issue began around 3:30 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) today, and was resolved a little after 4:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT), although the investigation into the issue continues. Given that information, it seems likely that your installation and log in issues are not directly related. Please get in touch with Technical Support by going to support.turbine.com, then clicking on "Support Center" and "Submit a Ticket."

UurlockYgmeov
01-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Game logins and web site access are once again available. Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue.

nice speedy replies and issue resolution!

irnimnode
01-15-2015, 04:13 PM
downloaded the game and installed both live and preview.can not log into either I keep getting Error creating SSL context ().... I submitted ticket twice and got no help. running windows xp 32bit and was told i may not be able to get it to work becau8se of the fact it is no longer supported the game was working on my desktop till it crashed was running windows XP 64bit so I tried to load it up on my girlfriends pc and ran into problems is there a fix for this

MasterJarek
01-15-2015, 04:18 PM
An update error occurred:
Unknown error: 0xffffffff80043012

The client is downloading the "dndclient.exe" (7779656 bytes) but the server stops sending the content after a while
(mostly it doesnt go beyond 50% before the connection is lost).

What's going on with the server updates? :(

Best regards
Jarek

EDIT: Found a solution to the problem. Described here:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/424356-launcher-fails-at-88-unknown-error-0xffffffff80043012?p=5527508#post5527508

conlonhf4
01-15-2015, 06:38 PM
After I enter my login and password the launch "hangs" and issues a problem report. I tried both Cannith and Sarlona with no success. Is turbine still patching or hotfixing?

lyrecono
01-16-2015, 01:09 AM
don't worry, not being able to log in spares you from the lag

i logged in after the second hot-fix(the first one broke scroll use XD) and experienced so much rubber-banding it felt like i was playing in slow motion, apparently it wasn't just me but the entire party.
after the quest i ran to the house D ship portal, asked to come aboard (really turbine, after all these years we still need to talk to the ship portal?), after 6 tries i ran to the marketplace, tried it 6 times, got bored, ran to the harbor, i can finally get on one, i ran to the buff-bar and i get a loading screen and i end up on an empty ship, i step of, step on again and the same thing happend over and over. 12 times for all the attempts i made to get on in house D and the marketplace.

Finaly on one that works the vendor seems to be broken, i tried a few other places but they all refuse to work until i relog.
The entire party has the same problem.
i log over to an alt and the second verse goes the same as the first.
sigh, every hot fix brings it's little surprises i gues.