PDA

View Full Version : Game mechanics questions(Cleave, tenser's and animal form)

warioman91
01-14-2015, 11:40 AM
1.Can cleave Crit?

2.Does the increased spell cd of tensers and animal form of a druid stack with each other?

3.Does spellpower improve the damage from EK's spellblades?

Bluegirl_Two
01-15-2015, 09:36 AM
1.Can cleave Crit?

2.Does the increased spell cd of tensers and animal form of a druid stack with each other?

3.Does spellpower improve the damage from EK's spellblades?

I do not know the answers to all your questions. I passed on the thread yesterday because I thought someone else would come along with answers. But, since they haven't yet I will give what I do know.

1. Yes Cleave can crit. This one I know with some certainty. All of the cleave related attacks can crit.

2. I do not think the cool downs stack but I've never been both Tensered and animal formed at the same time, so I really don't know. I'm probably wrong.

3. I believe spell power improves most spell-like abilities for all enhancement lines. Sometimes it is a specific type of spell power. In the case of Spellblade I think it is Force. According to the description Force Spell Power increases damage of Eldritch Strike and Spellblade is a type of Eldritch Strike.

Hope that helps, maybe someone else with more knowledge will come along and correct my errors.