PDA

View Full Version : multi classing - enhancements

Vizar
01-09-2015, 06:50 AM
I wanted to make a monk trapper, so made a 1st level rogue for which I have 3 pages of enhancements.

Then 2nd level monk, (intending for many more monk levels) but in my enhancement screens I am missing one of the monk enhancement pages. (I have assassin and henshin, missing shintao I think).

Where did it go? can I get it back?
if not,
How do I know what enhancement pages will not be available for a 2nd (or 3rd should I do that) class?

Thanks for any help and advice.

Keladon
01-09-2015, 06:55 AM
I wanted to make a monk trapper, so made a 1st level rogue for which I have 3 pages of enhancements.

Then 2nd level monk, (intending for many more monk levels) but in my enhancement screens I am missing one of the monk enhancement pages. (I have assassin and henshin, missing shintao I think).

Where did it go? can I get it back?
if not,
How do I know what enhancement pages will not be available for a 2nd (or 3rd should I do that) class?

Thanks for any help and advice.

You can pick from 6 different class trees (7 trees total if you include the race one).

Use the arrows on the left and right of the enhancement screen and the little drop down boxes on the bottom of each tree to change the currently displayed ones.
Make sure it's not displayed anywhere else if you want to move it by selecting it from the drop down menu. You can only do this for trees in which you have no points invested yet. (change it to unset, change another one to unset.. and switch them around that way.)

edit: I use the word "tree" because they're like skill trees.

Faltout
01-09-2015, 06:56 AM
down, at the name of the tree, there's a drop down list with the trees to show in that tree slot. So if you don't want a tree from rogue or monk, then swap it out for the other tree.

FuzzyDuck81
01-09-2015, 07:06 AM
My general rule is to set all of the trees to "not allocated" then reassign them in order of most to least enhancement points planned to spend in each.

Bluegirl_Two
01-09-2015, 07:17 AM
down, at the name of the tree, there's a drop down list with the trees to show in that tree slot. So if you don't want a tree from rogue or monk, then swap it out for the other tree.

^^^^^^^^^^^
This!

The enhancement graphic only shows a limited number of trees and follows some predetermined default for displaying. I always set all of mine to none and then go back and set them to the ones I want displayed.

Note that you don't get enough action points to really make use of all the trees, so choose wisely.

Vizar
01-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Found them, thank you so much.