PDA

View Full Version : buying 32 point build

PhearThis
01-07-2015, 04:17 PM
This may be a dumb question, but when i go to buy the 32 point build with TP it says "Uses :1" Does this mean i can only use it on 1 character, or can i have as many characters made as i want with 32 point builds? thank you for your response :)

Livmo
01-07-2015, 04:24 PM
This may be a dumb question, but when i go to buy the 32 point build with TP it says "Uses :1" Does this mean i can only use it on 1 character, or can i have as many characters made as i want with 32 point builds? thank you for your response :)

If your toon got a free lesser heart of wood when you created it, then you can use that to LR to move up to a 32pt build for free.

EDIT ~ you may also wish to look at this wiki page:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Heroic_True_Reincarnation

--

As far I know we all get a free lesser heart on each new toon we build that will let us upgrade for free to a 32pt build. Do that on 1st life and then when you heroic TR someday the next life will start at a 34pt build on 2nd life.

LordKalkin
01-07-2015, 05:41 PM

Yes. All characters, on all servers.

Munkenmo
01-07-2015, 07:41 PM
Bare in mind that once you get 1750 favor on a server, you will be able to create 32point characters on that server permanently.

Rather than purchasing 32 point builds you might want to consider buying Quest Packs.