PDA

View Full Version : Sun Elf Favored Soul Capstone.

Knight_slayer
12-22-2014, 03:58 AM
Im playing a sun elf 20 favored soul that I rolled mainly for the sun bolt SLA that comes with the capstone in angle of vengeance enhansments. Sun bolt is a level 6 spell but is not bypassing Abbots mantle. The exalted angle teir 6 SLA works and so do clerics spell but the FVS capstone does not.

Another thing about this capstone is that it's not really attainable! It requires 20 levels of FVS and to be PDK, shadar-kai or morninglord. None of these races can be 20 FVS because they all have a pre-req class other than FVS. The only way to get 20 levels of FVS is to farm for a lesser heartr of wood, buy one from the auction houses or from the DDO store. Lucky for me there were 2 on the shard exchange for 140 shards and I bid on one and won.

fmalfeas
12-22-2014, 05:20 AM
Sun Bolt is a 3rd level cleric spell, normally acquired from Divine Disciple cores. Not 6th.

unbongwah
12-22-2014, 09:24 AM
Sun Bolt is a 3rd level cleric spell, normally acquired from Divine Disciple cores. Not 6th.
It's curious that EA Sunbolt works on Abbot yet not the spells; but I suppose one shouldn't complain about silver linings too much...

Knight_slayer
12-22-2014, 05:03 PM

Yea I got it confused with sunbeam, so the exalted sun bolt is broken, not the capstone.

Zoda
12-22-2014, 07:50 PM
Also last time we tested it there was no save against the AOV capstone one :)

Other than these, it's WAI.

Knight_slayer
12-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Also last time we tested it there was no save against the AOV capstone one :)

Other than these, it's WAI.

Thats a bonus.