PDA

View Full Version : Heroic True Heart of Wood - TR Help?

LivusWyren
12-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Ok, so I've recently come back, and am trying for my second TR..

After much googling and reading, I find myself in front of the Life-Shaper trying to Reincarnate.

I've cleared out my TR cache.
I have a Heroic True Heart of Wood. (Acquired from DDO store) I am staring at it in my inventory.

And yet the Life-Shaper says I need one Heroic True Heart of Wood to initiate the reincarnation.. and will not let me advance the process.

Any ideas? Is there something else I should've done? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Live

[EDIT]

Nevermind... I missed the forest for the trees.. (having it in inventory is not enough, must place it in the box.. wow)

Don't mind me.

Maxxcore
12-18-2014, 05:07 PM
Yes, you must put the heart into the little slot at the bottom of the TR page. Then press next. Should work.

-Ghallanda's Very Own Sheikra :D

MangLord
12-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Typically I keep my inventory on the far left of the screen, and move the reincarnation display to the far right. The prompt always asks you to drag the reincarnation heart into the slot and manually input your name. It doesn't automatically recognize something in your inventory. You have to manually drag it into the prompt. Hope that helps!

Be sure you clear out your TR cache. If I recall correctly, it won't let you TR with items in your TR acct anymore.