PDA

View Full Version : Player Champions

JOTMON
12-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Add player champions for players that achieve Completionist, Epic completionist, and Iconic Completionist.
Give us a crown and the same random stuff the mobs are getting randomly when we jump into quests.

Players would grind these out to get a crown.. :)

Monkey-Boy
12-14-2014, 09:10 PM
I think you get this when you complete teh_troll's online course.

the_one_dwarfforged
12-16-2014, 02:06 AM
they are going to sell this next april fools.

and people will buy them just like buttons of winning.

SirValentine
12-16-2014, 02:20 AM
Add player champions for players that achieve Completionist, Epic completionist, and Iconic Completionist.
Give us a crown and the same random stuff the mobs are getting randomly when we jump into quests.

Your wish is already granted! If you get Iconic Completionist, you get a crown.

legendkilleroll
12-16-2014, 03:28 AM
Grind? Players would cheat or buy

zaphear
12-16-2014, 11:47 AM
Grind? Players would cheat or buy

Hey now.. some of us earned our shinies the old fashion way. Farming Litany until our eyes bleed.

Seikojin
12-16-2014, 12:55 PM

Ugh, and be confused and waste resources when players think the Halfling is a mob champ? Nospanks!

Livmo
12-16-2014, 01:19 PM

I don't like TR'ing myself and prefer first lifers, but folks spend allot of time and effort to become 3x completionist, regardless of the part they took to get there, I feel it would neato to give them something other than wings.

At first I thought, and was hoping for, due to the thread title, that I could get inserted into a quest as a champion on my main (although visiually just a baddie and a crown but otherwise all my gear and abilities) and give the ubers a run for the money (chests). If I kill one they should drop and Adventureres Back pack for me to loot that contains some of their back pack items (which they get to keep). I just get a few items as an incentive to get pulled into a quest and fight with the baddies against the players.

Hazelnut
12-16-2014, 01:53 PM

This is already the case. When you true-reincarnate, you get a past-life feat (This is your "random stuff", but it is chosen by you instead of being random). You also get more build points for your reincarnated character (34 or 36). You will also (sometimes) notice people running around with a gold circle over their head with between 1 and 3 face silhouettes in it. That would be the player version of the crown. Player champions have been around for a while.