PDA

View Full Version : Help: looking were to get a certin docet look.

kaisoul
12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
seen a few blade forged with a blue energy glow in there docet kinda reminds you of tron.
sorry don't have a screen shot of it but was wondering if folks had any idea of what it is or were to find it.

Heck any decent listing of docet looks would be helpful too

Nefatron
12-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I think your seeing a Fire shield ( Cold ) or something.. No docents glow.

I always like the Docent of Corrosion that has a cool look to it.

If I were going to glammor a Docent though I would make SURE I had adamantine body feat on.. I dont know if the Mirror will copy the adamantine look but if it does.. there would be no other way.. Most docent's are bland.. or just odd looking.. But some of the docent with Adamantine body look really cool.

Missing_Minds
12-13-2014, 06:05 PM
seen a few blade forged with a blue energy glow in there docet kinda reminds you of tron.
sorry don't have a screen shot of it but was wondering if folks had any idea of what it is or were to find it.

If you could post a screen shot of such that would help.

But also, what sort of armor type is your WF? I think you need to be heavy wearing in order to get those sorts of skins.

But other wise, sounds like a standard "random" skin vs. anything named.

Krelar
12-13-2014, 07:25 PM
If they were baldeforged I suspect your seeing one of the cosmetic armors they got as part of pre-ordering the shadowfell expansion. I know one of them has some glowy blue parts. I think that one was a pre-order exclusive though which means you're out of luck.

kaisoul
12-13-2014, 07:46 PM
yea it was on a bladeforged & no it was not a spell effect. hmm if it was a pre-order only item that would suck cause it's such a beautiful look.

Judging from the quick google search i did about the bladeforged pre-order cosmetics looks like the look i wanted was indeed them.

JOTMON
12-13-2014, 07:47 PM

Bladforged Armor kit and DDO Store/Gold Roll Blue Eyes perhaps...
The Grand Bladeforged frame was a Pre-order bonus for purchasing the Shadowfell Conspiracy bundle.
Not sure why it is showing as BTC now... I was sure it said it was BTA when I bought the expansion.
http://ddowiki.com/page/Shadowfell_Conspiracy

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r671/JOTMON/ScreenShot00552_Bladeforged_zpsd80aa13e.jpg~origin al