PDA

View Full Version : Ingredient bags (large) still bugged

Buddha5440
12-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Even though it was reported as fixed in the release notes, the scroll bar issue on large ingredient bags is still jumping upwards whenever you add or remove something from the bag. Also, you can no longer double-click to remove items from bags but instead have to select the item and then click on the left arrow(this seems to effect ALL bags, not just the large ingedient).

bbqzor
12-12-2014, 02:38 AM
you can no longer double-click to remove items from bags but instead have to select the item and then click on the left arrow

KKKHHHHAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They could seriously do nothing to make using a bag or a bank any harder at this point. The freaking bank arrows are ON TOP of the items, meaning that half the time when scrolling it withdraws stuff. Now I have to add mouse motion to EVERY SINGLE BAG ACTION. What used to take 1 second now takes 30+, and has innumerably more wear on carpal tunnel use-related concerns.

I went to empty my bags before logging and found that instead of some simple double clicking I now had to maneuver the mouse over and over using the stupid arrows, then page through my bank a ton, re-deposit what the page arrows pulled out, then finally finish using the bags.

I am currently looking for another solution, but I dont think there is one. Its just time to stop using the bank until you absolutely have to, its just too time consuming. Instead of playing DDO, I now play "click on arrows over and over, but not too fast because it lags". Its not a fun game, for anyone wondering.

... KHAN.

Scrapco
12-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Also, you can no longer double-click to remove items from bags but instead have to select the item and then click on the left arrow(this seems to effect ALL bags, not just the large ingedient).

This part is driving me batty already. Just when I thought they couldn't make things more annoying...