PDA

View Full Version : SLA improvement bug

Peter_Principle
12-11-2014, 03:53 PM
You put 1 point into an SLA, go to your Character Sheet/Enhancements and drag the icon down to one of your hotbars. Yay, now you can cast burning hands for 4 sp with a 12 second cool down. Later you get two more AP, so you put another two points into burning hands. Now you should be able to cast burning hands for 2 SP with a 4 second cool down. But when you cast it, it still costs 4 sp with a 12 second cool down.

To get the latest updates to your SLA, you have to go back to your character sheet and drag the new icon down over the old icon (or I presume to any other hotbar).

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known issue?

Hobgoblin
12-11-2014, 03:54 PM
You put 1 point into an SLA, go to your Character Sheet/Enhancements and drag the icon down to one of your hotbars. Yay, now you can cast burning hands for 4 sp with a 12 second cool down. Later you get two more AP, so you put another two points into burning hands. Now you should be able to cast burning hands for 2 SP with a 4 second cool down. But when you cast it, it still costs 4 sp with a 12 second cool down.

To get the latest updates to your SLA, you have to go back to your character sheet and drag the new icon down over the old icon (or I presume to any other hotbar).

Has anyone else seen this? Is it a known issue?

way that it has always been

Peter_Principle
12-11-2014, 04:16 PM
>way that is has always been

Ah, I just noticed. Never mind then!