PDA

View Full Version : Scenery blocking the camera

Peter_Principle
12-11-2014, 03:20 PM
There are some dungeons where the scenery blocks the living wombats out of your camera. Is there a way to fix this, other than mouse-wheeling your camera back into a 1st person perspective (or num-keying it back in, if you've been hit by the camera bug)? I really need that full view of the combat arena so I can see what's going on, but when a tapestry or a dangle of spanish moss gets in the way it might as well be a blindfold over my eyes.

Is there a solution to this?

JOTMON
12-11-2014, 03:32 PM
There are some dungeons where the scenery blocks the living wombats out of your camera. Is there a way to fix this, other than mouse-wheeling your camera back into a 1st person perspective (or num-keying it back in, if you've been hit by the camera bug)? I really need that full view of the combat arena so I can see what's going on, but when a tapestry or a dangle of spanish moss gets in the way it might as well be a blindfold over my eyes.

I find constantly overgrowth, foliage, whatever.. when I am zoomed out as far as it will go my targeting becomes Compromised because I cannot target things.
It is annoying.
only way is to partially zoom in the perspective, or physically move myself away from any walls, overhangs, etc....

cru121
12-12-2014, 04:52 AM
yeah this happens in the new content as well. pretty annoying.

LordKalkin
12-12-2014, 11:01 AM

No. Readjust your view. I hate this too because I like a wide field of view.
But if you want realistic graphics, then those options will occlude vision if you are zoomed out.

Seikojin
12-12-2014, 11:55 AM
It would be nice if there was a camera opacity option, this way you can pull the camera out and not have it get moved by any obstructions/terrain.

Kawai
12-12-2014, 12:12 PM
i just scroll in until i can see
and scroll in fully ta 1st person when doing that floaty tihing in new quest. so narrow in there, it helps a lot actually.