PDA

View Full Version : Problems: No Artificer Enhancement Trees, Collars don't work on Iron Defender...

CrisJolliff
12-03-2014, 03:47 PM
...I even tried lesser reincarnation (because I wanted to reset some things anyways). I have two levels of Artificer.

When I open the Enhancements menu, I do not get any trees for Artificer.
When I put a collar in the bottom tray on the pet character sheet, it does nothing. Also: even collars that are listed as level two don't seem to work on the ID, even though the game lets me install them.

I'm on Argonessen server, I have a VIP account, and I just bought the Artificer a few days ago. I've only been playing this game for about three months.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Krelar
12-03-2014, 04:00 PM
When I open the Enhancements menu, I do not get any trees for Artificer.

You can only have 6 trees at a time showing, if you have 3 classes your other 2 may be taking up those 6 slots. Have you tried clicking the little down arrow on the name of one of the existing class trees to see if you can select an artificer tree?

Also, in case you didn't know, there are more tree to the right than show on the screen at one time. Click the big arrow on the right hand side to scroll over.

When I put a collar in the bottom tray on the pet character sheet, it does nothing. Also: even collars that are listed as level two don't seem to work on the ID, even though the game lets me install them.

What do you mean by does nothing? There will not be any visible change to your pet, it should just have whatever effects the collar provides added to it's damage. Also, just to be sure, your putting them on the pet's character sheet not it's hotbar correct? (I don't even know if you can put them on the hotbar to be honest)

CrisJolliff
12-03-2014, 06:30 PM
I know about scrolling left or right to see other trees.

I have no idea about the down arrow you're referring to. I see it now. That's a stupid, terrible way to list them. Why would they do that?

Re: collar...when I add one, the dog does start breathing fire. It's just showing the red bar and x at the bottom suggesting it shouldn't be working. I guess the ID's AI decides when to use it?