PDA

View Full Version : Scheduled Web Maintenance: Tuesday, December 2nd from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern

Cordovan
12-01-2014, 04:35 PM
DDO.com will be brought down for maintenance on Tuesday, December 2nd from 2:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT). During this time, players may not be able to view or log in to the web site. Thank you for your patience.

And yes, this is web site downtime only. Game logins will be available.

lyrecono
12-02-2014, 03:54 AM
when are you guys adressing the log in trouble people seem to have since early november?

edit: i'm refering to problems to log in, the failure to connect, the random dc-ing, the waiting to get into line etc
there might be something of on the server side of things.
Is it atleast on turbine's radar?

Seikojin
12-02-2014, 11:07 AM
when are you guys adressing the log in trouble people seem to have since early november?

edit: i'm refering to problems to log in, the failure to connect, the random dc-ing, the waiting to get into line etc
there might be something of on the server side of things.
Is it atleast on turbine's radar?

Maybe if there was information about it, they could do something about it. Also thousands of people don't have the issue, so it is highly likely something else is afoot.

Thanks for the heads up cordo.

poltt48
12-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Is this happening today? Already passed 2 PM EST and servers are not down. One of my guildies is saying you put out on facebook that this is happening tomorrow not today. So is This website right that today or facebook right that it is tomorrow?

cest13
12-02-2014, 01:10 PM
DDO.com will be brought down for maintenance on Tuesday, December 2nd from 2:00 to 3:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT). During this time, players may not be able to view or log in to the web site. Thank you for your patience.

And yes, this is web site downtime only. Game logins will be available.

MY patcher states Host could not be found?